Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down

honestly, i think this stuff will flop. soda just isn't healthy. it's an indulgence. i think people should stop fooling themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by popologist View Post
    honestly, i think this stuff will flop. soda just isn't healthy. it's an indulgence. i think people should stop fooling themselves.
    Did you run of your A List soda pops?
    You need a soda pop fix ASAP.LOL
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Cool

nah. i'm just sayin that coke and pepsi keep trying to make soda something it's not--healthy. i mean, i don't think it's a bad idea to give us fresh offerings. i just think it's misleading to present it as something "healthy". i mean, it's still 130 calories from sugar.

Excellent point.
    I agree.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I also agree, but beings it's healthy and I need to lose a few pounds, i'll take one case.

Now if only they could make it so it makes me look younger, sexier, and last longer in bed....

We'll call it Pepsi Raw Miracle Elixir
    Last edited by Soda-MN-Good; 02-17-2008 at 01:50 AM.

I do like the taste of Natural Colas, I hope Pepsi markets this in the US. I like the taste of naturals better like Blue Sky Organic New Century Cola (beware that some non-organic Blue Sky Naturals have HCFS!). The taste just seems cleaner. And I find I have no aftertaste with a 'natural' soda pop as opposed to a not-so-natural one.

Although healthy? No. That is like adding vitamins to Cheetos and marketing them as healthy! Natural junk food is still junk food... only you can at least pronounce their ingredients LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_Guy View Post
    No. That is like adding vitamins to Cheetos and marketing them as healthy! Natural junk food is still junk food... only you can at least pronounce their ingredients LOL.
    MMMM, Yeah, "I'm in the mood for a heath food fix, so okay, I'll take that 1 lb bag of Flamin' Hot Limon Crunchy Cheetos with Vitamins and Minerals, and throw in that 2liter bottle of Pepsi Raw..."
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    MMMM, Yeah, "I'm in the mood for a heath food fix, so okay, I'll take that 1 lb bag of Flamin' Hot Limon Crunchy Cheetos with Vitamins and Minerals, and throw in that 2liter bottle of Pepsi Raw..."
    ha ha ha!

If you look at the second link that Stuart posted, I think it is pretty much the same drink (Pepsi Retro) that Ramon has told us about in Mexico but with a different name.

It has lower calories than regular Pepsi, is made from sugar, and has raisins listed in the ingredients, which is what Ramon said he could taste in the Pepsi Retro.