Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default You have another energy drink master among you :)

Hello to you all, I'm happy I finally decided to sign up here. It's where I belong!
    EnergyFiend as been falling behind big time in their posting, so I've come here.

I'm absolutely in love with energy drinks, they've kept me alive in an incredibly demanding college lifestyle.

Just clarify my reason for the title of this post, I'm approaching 170 different energy drinks tried, I've been interviewed by USA Today about energy drinks, and consulted by my college's food service about what drinks to carry (Central Michigan University).

You'll hopefully be seeing a lot of me in the future

Dusty

Dusty,
    Welcome aboard. Do you have a website or blog of your own?
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    Dusty,
    Welcome aboard. Do you have a website or blog of your own?
    Hah I wish I had the time for something like that. Maybe after I finish my degree.

Thanks for the nice welcome

Default welcome

energyfiend has slowed down some I have noticed. I've tried 150+ drinks/products and have probably 50 lined up to review in the next few months. I've only reviewed about 33 so far. Wish I had started reviewing them sooner. It takes time to do the website though. Glad you signed up here though Dusty because I can talk all day about energy drinks.
    banned

Quote Originally Posted by scum1 View Post
    energyfiend has slowed down some I have noticed. I've tried 150+ drinks/products and have probably 50 lined up to review in the next few months. I've only reviewed about 33 so far. Wish I had started reviewing them sooner. It takes time to do the website though. Glad you signed up here though Dusty because I can talk all day about energy drinks.
    Glad to hear from another enthusiast. I, too, can talk about them all day. Feel free to PM me any time

colleges are the only place i ever find ed vending machines, thus i love them. but i really got alot to do to be in your elite circle. i am not worthy
    I'm an acquired taste, if you don't like me acquire some taste

Quote Originally Posted by iPwnd View Post
    colleges are the only place i ever find ed vending machines, thus i love them. but i really got alot to do to be in your elite circle. i am not worthy
    We've all got to start somewhere. As far as I'm concerned, you posting here in this thread is enough for you to be in the circle. Welcome Now get out there and get drinking!

And scum, I replied to your post but for some reason I got a wait for moderator approval screen and the reply still isn't there. I basically said it's cool to see another enthusiast like yourself, and anytime you want to talk just PM me. I love talking about them, too.
    Last edited by SonicFury; 02-25-2008 at 10:58 PM.

why thank you then.
    I'm an acquired taste, if you don't like me acquire some taste

SonicFury

Welcome to the boards, you are truly amony addicts!

I have tried about 250 + ED's / products and have about 50 + waiting for a review. It's fun to try new ones everyday!

Awesome! Thanks for the nice welcome.

Based on this thread, I'm glad to see I'm not entirely alone in my obsession.