Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Shark Energy Drink

I saw this comment regarding Shark Energy Drink on the press release announcing their race sponsorship in NASCAR.

On Saturday, February 16, 2008, Jesse Hernandez said:
    I use to work for SharkUSA.Back in 2007, the product was taking out of CA, becuse of all the problems it had with Distributors. the product has being KICKED out of every State,on the west side, and know in NY.

IP Address: 66.27.218.121 | Report This Post

Can anyone provide more details or expand on this comment about their "issues"? I have been asked to do some work with this drink, but I need more background.

thanks

I remember seeing Shark in S. Florida a few years back. They had a good presence. I saw Vans quite a bit.
    I do not recall seeing them now for over 2 years.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Are/were they sponsoring a Nationwide/Busch Series or Craftsman truck series race?

Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Is this drink really #2 in the world??

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's an 8.4oz european import red bull knockoff?

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy20 View Post
    Are/were they sponsoring a Nationwide/Busch Series or Craftsman truck series race?
    Yes, this is correct. (please see my id).

BUT....the comment on my first post is the question.

Can anyone verify that Shark is having issues?

THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by racerIndy View Post
    Yes, this is correct. (please see my id).

BUT....the comment on my first post is the question.

Can anyone verify that Shark is having issues?

THANKS!
    what is correct?? the fact that your ID states INDY, which is completely irrelevant to Nascar. Sprint, Nationwide, and Craftsman are three seperate entities in Nascar. so "Yes, this is correct." doesn't answer the mans question.

As far as shark, I have never seen it, have never heard about it other than reading about on this board, so I couldn't tell you.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Quote Originally Posted by the saint View Post
    what is correct?? the fact that your ID states INDY, which is completely irrelevant to Nascar. Sprint, Nationwide, and Craftsman are three seperate entities in Nascar. so "Yes, this is correct." doesn't answer the mans question.

As far as shark, I have never seen it, have never heard about it other than reading about on this board, so I couldn't tell you.
    This statement is what I am asking is correct!!!!!! OR if any can verify.

"On Saturday, February 16, 2008, Jesse Hernandez said:
    I use to work for SharkUSA.Back in 2007, the product was taking out of CA, becuse of all the problems it had with Distributors. the product has being KICKED out of every State,on the west side, and know in NY.

THANK YOU for "educating" me on racing!

If you KNOW NOTHING about SHARK (as you stated) do not waste a post!

FYI, NASCAR races in Indy it is called the Brickyard 400,,,but of course you are an expert.

Quote Originally Posted by racerIndy View Post
    This statement is what I am asking is correct!!!!!! OR if any can verify.

"On Saturday, February 16, 2008, Jesse Hernandez said:

THANK YOU for "educating" me on racing!

If you KNOW NOTHING about SHARK (as you stated) do not waste a post!

FYI, NASCAR races in Indy it is called the Brickyard 400,,,but of course you are an expert.
    Glad I could be of service on educating you. I am quite well aware that the Sprint division of Nascar races at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I was also under the impression that the Sprint race was the "Allstate 400 at the Brickyard" I do not remember reading or hearing anything that it is going to be, is, or ever was the "shark 400 at the brickyard" nor have I heard it as the "racerindy 400 at the brickyard", evidently I was mistaken. I also know that the other two divisions do not race at IMS but they race at the smaller track Oreilly raceway park. Could you please elaborate on this??
    Also if you may, since you are the expert on Shark energy, could you elaborate on their problems? I know nothing about them and wish you could enlighten me about them? As far as the statement being correct, NO, it is not correct. It does not use correct spelling, tense of words or capitalization. Is that what you were asking about that statement?

Also I didn't mention this in my previous post WELCOME to the board!!!
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.