Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Isn't Monster Orgasmic?

I think it is what about you?

Was, now for me it's puketastic.

Place: College dorm
    Time: Sophomore Year
    Culprit: Bulk pack of 50 Monsters

I drank the 50 cans in about one semester (3-4 months), by the time I was hitting the end of the pack, Monster was making me quite sick.

Result: To this day (2 years later) the mere smell of Monster can make me nauseous.

I have never tried Monster, actually. BUT as soon as Lent is over I plan to try one new energy drink a week, so this will be at the top of the list!

Do they have an all-natural formulation or am I thinking of a different brand?

definitely not all-natural. and monster isn't that great. it is for bro's and 12 year olds
    I'm an acquired taste, if you don't like me acquire some taste

Quote Originally Posted by iPwnd View Post
    definitely not all-natural. and monster isn't that great. it is for bro's and 12 year olds
    Its actually not as bad as you'd think, at least compared to some other drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by iPwnd View Post
    hahaha agreed, circle takes the square

I like Monster but recently I've been more into Rockstar. The vanilla flavor helps me mix it up a bit. The $6.99 a 4-pack price helps too.

The reason i don't like rockstar is that it tastes way to sugary, i noticed that rockstar uses high fructose corn syrup and monster only uses sucrose and glucose. Yet monster doesn't have that to sweet/bitter taste that rockstar, amp, full throttle, and sobe all have. Idk, just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by b0mbtrac View Post
    The reason i don't like rockstar is that it tastes way to sugary, i noticed that rockstar uses high fructose corn syrup and monster only uses sucrose and glucose. Yet monster doesn't have that to sweet/bitter taste that rockstar, amp, full throttle, and sobe all have. Idk, just my opinion.
    I agree, and with the monster Java line, I really like the Irish and Russian. Khaos and original are my regulars.

Quote Originally Posted by rollntider View Post
    I agree, and with the monster Java line, I really like the Irish and Russian. Khaos and original are my regulars.
    I still have yet to see the new java's in CA