Bevboard

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the saint View Post
    anyways when they pulled the gondola away from the wall there was a bunch of 2-3 liters that had somehow fallen in behind the sections over the years
    Did they demand credits? In my years of doing resets I know of 2 owners who would have been big enough a-holes to demand credit.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Default Citrus Power

Here's the bottle.

Nice, citrus-y taste. Tart lemon bite. Loaded with caffeine - 9 1/8mg per oz, or 182mg per 20oz bottle putting it in the neighborhood of Tab Energy and Full Throttle as far as that's concerned. My biggest gripe is that it's not immediately apparent to a cynical consumer such as myself that this is a new line extension, and not just an updated Squirt bottle with trumped-up marketing speak proclaiming some new found CITRUS POWER within!!

Oh awesome, thanks a bunch for that picture. I can't WAIT to give it a try! Vault is getting a little too comfortable in the coolers as a hybrid drink. It's time for some competition. I agree with you on the label, it could be better.

You should start seeing Citrus Power in stores this week (around here, anyway). I tried it and I really like it.

I don't know what's going on over at Pepsi. Every Pepsi rep I asked doesn't know anything about it. I'm not sure if Pepsi, where they carry Squirt, will pick it up.

What about 12pk of the Squirt?

This looks horrible I'd drink it if I got it for free, it's probably loaded with sugar!

It's a very good drink. I put up a review and really enjoyed it. In comparison to other grapefruit flavored energy drinks this is at the top on taste.

They need to stop make these horrible energy drinks and coming out with more all natural ones they should make one with just b-vitamins that would be sweet I'd buy them by the truck load!!!

Smile

I found 12 packs of this tonight at a gas station around here, they had some chilled so I picked one up, and i tried one when i got home, and it was great. The amount of caffeine per can is epic, 110 mg/ 12 oz.

it looks gay ok 210mg caffine whyy and tons of sugar u mind as well call this crack in a bottle wow this gay who would buy this if u gave it to me for free i wouldnt even drink the whole thing to much caffine and sugar