Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aquafina ALIVE

Default Aquafina ALIVE

I get a bit overwhelmed by all the flavored waters on the market, but I'm a fan of normal Aquafina water and noticed they have a new product line called Aquafina ALIVE. There's a Berry Pomegranate one with Vitamins E and C (haha, no more Flinstones vitamins after dinner) and a caffeinated one in Orange Lime. They both look tasty, and I'm impressed with all the funky, healthy perks they have.

I tasted this a few weeks ago, I didn't really like it.

They aren't new, they just changed the packaging.

Hey, fusion! It's actually more than just the packaging, as explained in Aquafina's press release here.

bizjournals: PRnewswire Releases

Each flavor has its own function, and all the new flavors are calorie-free except one. The Peach Mango flavor with fiber. Since there's no such thing as calorie-free fiber, they couldn't completely rid the cals there, but it's only 10 cals. And those are good cals! (Fiber, people!) As a fiber buff I think this is Aquafina Alive's most interesting flavor, and I am actually sipping one now. Can't even taste the fiber in here whatsoever. Anyone else impressed? I'm also pretty smitten with the caffeinated flavor.

A new lemon flavor will be coming out in a month or three. Tried it and it is tasty but not something I would have that often..

Ooh, I haven't tried the lemon one yet. Reading up on it now. It's the Aquafina Alive Hydrate flavor, full of electrolytes and sodium. Seems like a good nutrients-replenisher after the gym. What do you guys drink after you work out?

As in, good sodium. The kind your body craves after exercising. Not MSG sodium or anything! Just wanted to clarify.

I didn't try the lemon..I mean to say tried AA alive's current flavors..the berry pomegranate and peach mango and orange with lime ones..they are also coming out with a strictly orange one but it will be in just six pack.

I haven't heard of Aquafina's all-orange one yet, but wonder what other health perks they could add to this one. They have vitamins, caffeine and fiber covered. Maybe superhuman strength?

haha who knows will post up pics when I see it...