Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale

Our store got a shipment of this stuff in today. I havent had a chance to try it yet but I had to line it in on the shelf. Weird thing is, they made every formart smaller to line price it with the 12-packs and the 2L. The fridgemate is actually a 10-pack and the 2L is actually a 1.5L but is priced the same as 12-packs and 2L respectively. I don't know how well this will get over with customers...when they launched C2 at my store, they made it an 8-pack and charged the same as a 12-pack and it sat and sat. When they finally climbed off their wallets and made it a 12-pack, it sold pretty well. We will have to see about this one...

OMG i hope this isn't just a Canadian exclusive.

I gotta get my hands on this!

Spotted in Kroger here in Ohio today...

Looks damn classy!

Talking

Ohio report!
    noticed it at the local IGA grocery store out by my in-laws, picked up a 12 pack for under $5. actually was a 12 pack, i'm actually drinking it right now, lol.

it's good. tastes like Lipton Green Tea with citrus, almost, but bubbly and has a decidedly ginger-ale aftertaste.

the can is very well designed, light sage green with golden and white sparkles, classic font gives a decidedly retro feel, and the best part? 1 can = 100% daily vitamin c. also, no caffeine, fits right into my lifestyle. love love love it!

I bought it right after church yesterday, we blitzed through the 12-pack, there is only one left in my fridge and the one in my hand, almost gone... i need to see if its at kroger down the street yet.

stuff is great i bought it a the superwalmart in stroudsburg pa.

Very good stuff..like the design and the concept. Thumbs way up.

what cities in OH are you finding it in???

It's in the Detroit area. Very refreshing. The green tea flavor and ginger go really well together and it reminds me of a green tea candy I used to eat in Japan.

Green Tea Ginger Ale was abailable in Toronto since February, but since i'm not a green tea fan, I've only tried it a few day's ago and I must say that i'm impressed with the taste.

Here's hoping they come out with flavoured variants like Mixed Berry or Peach Green Tea Gingerale...
    Last edited by Popboy; 04-05-2008 at 01:13 PM.