Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ok you guys are smart...answer me this...

what do we have to do, to get Pepsi to bring back Crystal Pepsi? The time is now!! I'm totally serious about this, I loved Crystal Pepsi.

Nothing. Get over it and move on with your life.

I'm totally serious about this, too.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Nothing. Get over it and move on with your life.

I'm totally serious about this, too.
    You sir, take soda way too seriously.

Sounds like you're the one who's taking things a little too seriously.

And no, there's not much that can be done to bring Crystal Pepsi back. I'd wouldn't say "never", but let's face it, it's long gone and it's not likely to come back just because of a small cult following. I could see it working as a limited edition release but I wouldn't bet on it.

The only way I could ever see it coming back is as a cola flavor to their Aquafina Sparkling line. And even then, most people would look at Cola flavored water (albeit sparkling) with confused looks.

There are a lot of soda pops I would love to see come back even temporarily, but usually when they go away that means it didn't sell enough. And if it didn't sell enough, I cannot see any incentives for a company to bring it back. Pepsi, I have noticed, doesn't seem to be one for "regional" beverages, so I am not even holding my breath for Crystal Pepsi to come back as a regional thing. You could always write the company and your local bottler and let them respond to you.

You ask for an answer from the "smarter" guys on the board and Fusion, being one of them, answers you and you dog his answer.

He is exactly right, Get over it, Kind of like we all had to get over our first girlfriend, or first dog. Just like our first girlfriend, if Crystal Pepsi was good enough( her being Crystal pepsi) she would still be around( or vice versa) but no, it didn't work out. Pepsi had to drop Crystal because it was underperforming( again, sometimes what we do with a first, 2nd ,,or our last girlfriend.......get it, underperforming) but I digress.
    It is the nature of the business to have sodas "rotate" in and out.

Furthermore, what in the hell possessed you to say something now almost a decade after it was pulled?
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Ditto and so true.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

i would rather see the coke and pepsi folks do something cool like use real sugar for a change, instead of gimmicks like crystal pepsi, lime coke, etc... why not just use good ole sugar, and i will buy your drinks. So far i have found a place to get RC cola with sugar. I purchase it. Try those. It might help.

Good luck with the crystal pepsi though.

LOL
    LMAO
    ROTFL

IMHO...This board has been crying out to the Big Three Soda Pop Gods
    to market cane sugar soda pops. Cane sugar requests have been our Mantra. LOL
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I know that one of the big "all natural" grocery stores (I believe it was Wild Oats) sells store brand soft drinks that are made with cane sugar (no HFCS) and do not contain any artificial colors. So, if you want clear cola, just go buy that.