Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doritos

Default Doritos

Some time in june doritos will come out with mountain dew flavored chips. Yeah i know it sounds strange, but its true, they have this whole online quest on their website. I don't know how they will pull it off but i get to try it soon

haha not suprised..doritos has like two new flavors every other month..keeps it interesting to say the least..I appreciate that they are not making some "sun hot" chips or something..is it me or do their flavors seem to be getting spicier and spicier? I like some spices but daaaamn I don't want to sweat out my nose.

Mentioning doritos on Bevnet? Why not.Mountain dew flavored chips? strange. I like plain corn doritos but they are not available in Ohio. A lot of doriotos flavors come and go like sodas.

Doug

LOL
    I like Ranch and Nacho Cheese Doritos with my Pepsi.
    Even though I love MD, the thought of a MD Doritos
    sort of turns my stomach.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I don't mean to doubt you but could you post a link to it please?

I've always thought that Mountain Dew and Doritos went incredibly well together. (Especially with the Smokey Red BBQ flavor that I miss very much.) But Mountain Dew flavored Doritos? I'm not so sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yugh View Post
    I don't mean to doubt you but could you post a link to it please?
    No, i didn't get a link, my dad who works with pepsico in designing chip bags etc. told me. i just tried them, their very deferent, yet strangely good

Quote Originally Posted by b0mbtrac View Post
    No, i didn't get a link, my dad who works with pepsico in designing chip bags etc. told me. i just tried them, their very deferent, yet strangely good
    very cool, if i may ask what color where the doritos?

they were like, greenish i guess.

The Doritos "Quest" flavor is out, and sure enough, it's Mountain Dew. The chips don't taste that much like the soda, but they do have a citrusy flavor and yellow-green colored powder. They kind of taste like the Tostitos "Hint of Lime" chips, but sweeter. Interesting, but after half a bag the sweetness got to me.