Bevboard

Default Pepsi Co's Indra Nooyi

I know we usually talk about liquids, not so much the people behind them, but thought it was worth mentioning that PepsiCo's CEO Indra Nooyi is an all-star role model for many female entrepreneurs and Indian-Americans alike.

She's constantly referenced in Forbes as the go-getting businesswoman concerned with humanitarian issues beyond just canned soda, and after watching this YouTube clip of her at DAVOS World Economic Forum last month, it really got me thinking about beverage industry leaders going above and beyond. Nooyi definitely fits that bill.

Why can't she be an all star model in general to all CEO's? She has done a great job at Pepsico.
    Why must she be catagorized like some of her products? She deserves the respect of being looked at as a CEO, not an Indian-American female CEO.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

I heard the president of pepsi is a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    Why can't she be an all star model in general to all CEO's? She has done a great job at Pepsico.
    Why must she be catagorized like some of her products? She deserves the respect of being looked at as a CEO, not an Indian-American female CEO.
    Well said. A person who does a good job, is a good person who does a good job. Get my drift.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Totally agreed, Mr Zabe and Dave. She's a role model in general, especially for the CEO world. I always see her written up in Forbes, CNN Money and Time, and the more I read about her, the more impressed I am. She's got a great vision for the Pepsi franchise, wouldn't you agree?

Really, b0mbtrac? I've always heard great things about her as an inspirational mentor, and she's after watching her speak at DAVOS, she seems pretty brilliant in a genuine way. Did you know someone who worked for the Pepsi corp?