Bevboard

Default Coca-Cola Retro Glass Series

I found 4-packs of Coca-Cola in the 2nd design of the retro glass series. The first was the 1899 glass replica produced for the 2007 holiday season.
    The 4-pack retailed for $3.18 at my local Wal-Mart and it was bottled at Needham Heights, Massachusetts.

I guess it supposed to based on this:

Evolution Of The Coca-Cola Bottle

Evolution Bottle #3A - Years: 1900 - 1915
    Important Words On Label: *Check paper label* "BOTTLED UNDER AUTHORITY OF THE COCA COLA COMPANY ATLANTA GA - ASA CANDLER, PRES."
    Description: Clear glass, cork/crown sealed, straight sided, raised letter, paper diamond label, returnable.
    Historical Notes: Although varying in colors from clear to green to ice blue to honey to amber - this bottle was the best attempt to date for package uniformity. City names appear on side of bottles.

Thanks for pics, they look nice....i just hope they bring back the glass of the 70's and have the old 16oz, 32 oz and 48oz.
    I am looking for Mello Yello in glass bottles and Diet Mello Yello in can or bottle...if you find them let me know where you got them, thank you in advance.

Smile

cool! thanks!

Sweet! Someone mentioned that it was a series when I bought the first 6 pack back in December...I frantically searched stores for the next in the series, finding nothing. Looks like a pretty neat series.

Nice! here it was available for a limited time too, but in the mexican version says the exact legend of the original label, but obviously in spanish... the cardboard packaging looks really awesome too!

Thanks for sharing!...