Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Caffeinated Water?

I started a thread about Aquafina Alive's new flavors recently, but thought their caffeinated flavor was worth singling out on the Energy Drinks board.

It's called Energize, and it's no cals in an Orange Lime flavor. Crazy because it has as much caffeine as an average cup of coffee.

What do we think of caffeinated water? Is Aquafina Alive tapping into something golden?

There is WATER JOE out there and I have seen in a lot of places, mostly grocery stores. I can't recall seeing it in a c-store.
    I have often wondered why it hasn' taken off like other ED drinks or Vitamin Enhanced waters.
    I say that then I remember I bought a bottle once and didn't really feel anything from it.
    Perhaps people want just water and then they want a tasty ED.
    I have no clue.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

I love Water Joe!
    I usually make my morning coffee with it for that extra charge of caffeine haha,

This is the first I've heard of Water Joe. Where is it sold? Love how it was created by college kids probably procrastinating on their business plan instead of writing papers.

Does it taste like anything? I like the caffeinated element, but the Aquafina Alive also has some Vitamin-B in there too. C'mon, let's see how much we can jam into one bottle of agua!

I'm more of a dasani guy though and it still sounds silly I mean caffine and water this can't taste good.

Luckily this one is flavored so it's got a zingy citrus flavor. It must mask whatever caffeine tastes like!

I wish dasani made one

Waterjoe is caffeinated by a process that leaves no caffeine taste. It tastes just like good old H20.

Default krank20

Krank2o has 100 mg of caffeine in it. I have not tried it though. I'm trying to get some to review but have had no luck so far.
    banned

caffenated water is pretty popular in europe. I haven't seen most of what you guys are talking about, but i know that Bigby's sells "espresso water" which has caffeine in it
    I'm an acquired taste, if you don't like me acquire some taste