Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Full Throttle going outta business???

Full Throttle going outta business??? It might be true prices getting lower there giving them out at sporting events for free; I seen people with cases of Full Throttle for free that's a 30 dollar value maybe more that's crazy. I think give it a year no more Full Throtlle it's a good drink, but Coca-Cola's got Monster now and there takin over I even seen Full Throttle at the dollar store woowowowo Full thottle's over dude! Monster's takin over!!!

It wouldn't surprise me if it's going out of business. I drank a can of full throttle once and it was one of the worst energy drinks I've ever had. It wasn't so much the taste but more the kick, or lack of one lol. All it did was make me more tired! No other Ed has ever done that to me.

also if they are going out of business, then that would explain the shortage of Full Throttle at my local grocery store.

Default Monsters taking over

Yea monsters taking over litterally!!

Quote Originally Posted by francoenergy99 View Post
    Yea monsters taking over litterally!!
    Just imagine what would happen if it took over literally!

I can see only the big labels left like monster, red bull, and rockstar theres to many out there not all gonna last.

Since when has coke had monster? Never..and full throttle is here to stay..they just had a friggin label change AND that stuff is probably given out for promotional purposes as well as the price drops..*sigh* ..

Coke just bought out monster and full thottles done stop lyin to stop to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by francoenergy99 View Post
    Coke just bought out monster and full thottles done stop lyin to stop to yourself.
    When was this???? Its not going anywhere

This is a good debate, but I got proof and I'm going to do some research and prove it. First I called Liquad Lightning about 1 month ago and the employlee on the phone said; Monster is taking over when I asked them to compare them self to another company. I said why, and he said were trying to stand up with the rest, but Coca-Cola bought out Monster. So, there we go that's how I found that out. Also I've explained I seen people getting cases of Full Thorttle for free!!!! And It's at the dollar store!!! Wait it gets better it's also discounted!!Yea this a good thing, but this make me think in about a year or two there done......I just think in years to come all that'll be out there is the bigger compaines and Full Throttle's a big company, but there really not needed when they have Monster as there alie; it's like batman and robin, robin stayed around for a while now robin got old and batman took over, Monster's taking over baby, deal with it!

The Coca-Cola Company produces over 400 brands of non-alcoholic beverages, ... GmbH's Red Bull energy drink, Monster energy drink, produced by Hansen Natural ...
    Coca-Cola Company (KO)) - 69k - Cached

Hansen is co-workers with Coca-Cola....duhhhhhh omg!!!!!!

more research.....

Full Throttle is an energy drink brand produced by the The Coca-Cola Company. It debuted in late 2004 in North America. The beverage has a Citrus flavor and comes in a 16 ounce can. As of June 2005, Full Throttle had 7.8% of the energy drink market and is currently available in 78 percent of all convenience retail locations in the United States (Source: AC Neilson Data through June 2005).

Full Throttle is a part of The Coca-Cola Company's greater strategy of drinks, specifically energy drinks that appeal to certain geographic regions. International examples of this strategy include the BPM Energy energy drink in Ireland, the Zu coffee / energy drink hybrid in Thailand, the Nalu juice-style energy drink in the Netherlands, Burn in other parts of Europe and Buzz in Japan.

Sugar Free Full Throttle Fury (Discontinued)

Ingredients: Carbonated water, citric acid, taurine, natural flavors, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (to protect taste), ginseng extract, caffeine, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, carnitine fumarate, yellow #6, sodium saccharin, caramel color, niacinamide (Vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), guarana extract, cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 8 fl oz; Servings per container: 2; Amount per serving: Calories: 5; Total fat: 0g; Sodium: 85mg; Total carbs: 0g; Protein: 0g; Niacin: 20%; Vitamin B6: 20%; Vitamin B12: 10%

Each serving contains: taurine: 605mg; ginseng extract: 90mg; carnitine: 14mg; guarana extract: .7mg

UPC (Universal Product Code): 0-49000-04474-4

Full Throttle (drink) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think that's enough research