Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April Big Lots

Default April Big Lots

Grabbed Lost "Big Gun" 24oz for 1 dollar and Lost 5o 24oz for 1 dollar. I also got Croc energy gum for 60 cents. They still had plenty of Bloom and Joker drinks as well as all the Freeks.
    banned

I wish there was a big lots close to me

Should upload some pics :P.

strangely enough, i made a video of my trip there. weird, but i thought it may be interesting.
    [LINK]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0[LINK], sorry couldn't figure out how to link
    Last edited by iPwnd; 04-12-2008 at 11:38 PM.
    I'm an acquired taste, if you don't like me acquire some taste

I've been shopping at Big Lots for like 20 years, ever since the ones around here were called Pic'N'Save. However, I almost NEVER find anything interesting as far as soda-pop, as far as my own interests go. I don't do energy drinks so I don't pay much attention to what the ones around here are selling. Sodas, when I see them are seldom brands or flavors I care for. (except many years ago when they were selling lots of Stewarts Creamy Cola and Diet Cola, those were very very good) A lot of the time, anything I hear about for sale on posts like this that I would like to buy, isn't available at the stores here.
    -Andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

they have howling monkey and Ace at my big lots.
    Plus some cool soda. flathead lake monster gourmet sodas
    http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/flathead_lake_monster/
    Last edited by rollntider; 04-14-2008 at 01:58 PM.

anyone tried my video?
    I'm an acquired taste, if you don't like me acquire some taste

nope sry dude

there selling Hydrive here in Vermont for $.60 which I think is pretty awesome. I wish they'd release lists of all the ED's they're carrying, so I know when to go there. I'm not really a big lots kinda guy

Quote Originally Posted by idrinkamp View Post
    there selling Hydrive here in Vermont for $.60 which I think is pretty awesome. I wish they'd release lists of all the ED's they're carrying, so I know when to go there. I'm not really a big lots kinda guy
    Thats why we are here so you can get a feel for what they might be selling at any given time.