Bevboard

Default Cheerwine locations in Louisiana or Miss?

I've been thinking about making a 2 day trip east of Houston. What would be the closest location to find some Cheerwine to bring home? Does anyone know if it's available in Louisiana or Mississippi? I could probably make it out to Alabama if someone gave me an exact location where i could find it...

I know i can order it online, but that takes the fun out of making a drive.

According to their website, they have no distributors in LA or MS.

Birmingham AL/Mobile AL/Pensacola FL are serviced by 7Up Southeast (aka CSBG).
    Madison AL serviced by an indie bottler.

Madison is in the Huntsville area. That bottler also sells a ton of Sundrop.

This is a picture of part of their section in the Super Wal-Mart in Athens AL.

That would be about 11.5 hours for you. Mobile about 7 hours. I remember talk that 7Up Southeast has been spotty on Cheerwine availability, so I would call ahead to make sure they have it in stock and have delivered it to stores.

866-722-0179

Thanks for the reply. I have a cousin that lives in Huntsville, AL, so maybe i could drive out there and stay over at his place for the night.

Thanks for the information about the Cheerwine in Athens.

Try Hattiesburg Beverage in Hattiesburg, MS. They were carrying Cheerwine last year.
    You might also check with Dr Pepper of Texas ... they were handling the distribution a few years back when it was introduced into Texas (see picture).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007