Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for Mexican Coke in DC/MD area

Does anyone know where to find Mexican (tall glass, cane sugar) Coca-Cola in the DC or Maryland area. I'm in Takoma park and there are tons of Latino markets and I assume one must import it. Anyone seen it?
    thanks!
    btw...found passover Coke at the Rockville Giant and at Rodman's in Wheaton

I'm confused. Every Latino grocer/bodega in Takoma Park/Langley Park (there are dozens of them) has Mexican Coke. Have you not gone into one or are you looking to buy a case at a time?
    With thousands of sodas available for the choosing, why drink just one or two?

I was hoping to avoid stopping at every one...not that I'm adverse to going to those lengths for soda. I have gone to a few international markets around here and hadn't seen it, so I thought someone might be able to pinpoint me to a specific source....

Atlantic Supermarket ("Atlantico"), at the northeast quadrant of the intersection of New Hampshire Ave and University Blvd. has a wide variety of Mexican sodas, as does almost any latino market in Langley Park.
    With thousands of sodas available for the choosing, why drink just one or two?

cool, thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I really appreciate it.

up here in Delco Pa i buy the glass mexican coke at Exxon gas stations.

Nice one day I want Coke from pure cane sugar it's probably so good in a glass bottle omg!!!!

Ice cold glass cane Coke IMO rates
    right up there with good sex. LMAO
    No more needs to be said.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

I lve in Maryland and every Mexican supermarket I have been in always has it and a bunch of other stuff.

The closest thing to pure can sugar these days splenda, that's like the only decent sweetner!