Bevboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by francoenergy99 View Post
    The closest thing to pure can sugar these days splenda, that's like the only decent sweetner!
    Nope, only decent sweetner is cane sugar, the rest is just imitation.

Default Looking for cane sugar Coke, still

I can't find any in Arlington-Alexandria, VA. I used to find sugar Coke from Mexico in a small market in Arlington, but that has been replaced by Coke from Mexico with HF corn syrup. Will travel! In the D.C. area, anyway, for a sure source. I miss my sugar Coke.

i found mexi-coke in GA.
    a hess station in Oakwood has it in two sizes a short and a taller glass bottle.

Default Looking for Mexican Coke in DC/MD area

That's the thing, I hear people say they can easily find cane sugar Coke in the deep South, Texas, etc. Costco, grocery stores, etc. But I can't find it at all now in Arlington, Alexandria, VA. It has been replaced by the Coke from Mexico with HFCS. So if anyone knows of a place in nearby Maryland, specifically, that has it, I'd be grateful if you would post that here. Many thanks.

have you checked gas stations.
    here, near philly exxon has the coke with sugar in glass bottles, also found at a oriental general store in a farmer;'s market in New Castle De.

Have you actually drank this stuff? Because alot of the Mexican Coke that is brought in by third party distributors has labels that they just copied the US ingredients onto. I am currently drinking a bottle of the non-retornable Mexican Coke that comes in a shrinkwrapped case of 12 oz glass and the sticker states "Suger" with a phone # for consumer information. If you are still finding retornable bottles (somewhat rare in Michigan now) odds are it was brought in by a 3rd party distrubutor and their sticker may not be strictly accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by CeceAnn View Post
    I can't find any in Arlington-Alexandria, VA. I used to find sugar Coke from Mexico in a small market in Arlington, but that has been replaced by Coke from Mexico with HF corn syrup. Will travel! In the D.C. area, anyway, for a sure source. I miss my sugar Coke.

Check the tiny ingredient printing on the bottle cap. If it says azucar, don't sweat what the third-party label says. I've never found the bottle cap to be wrong.
    With thousands of sodas available for the choosing, why drink just one or two?