Bevboard

Default monster energy 8.3oz

I like the small cans of monster energy but for some reason I have a hard time finding them. I live right by the monster plant in corona, ca and they are even no help. I called and they said, oh those are mainly for sampleing. though I can find them once in a while at bevmo but they are always out. anyone know a good source for them?

I saw them at a ski resort, i don't like them, their toooooooo small!

they raised the price of Monster 16oz here in Vermont to 2 for $4.00, so they now offer 8.3oz at 2 for $3.00. You can find them almost everywhere here.

big lots had a assault 8.3 for 50 cent and 4 packs for 2$
    I'm an acquired taste, if you don't like me acquire some taste

Raised the price of Monster 16oz to 2 for $4? How much was it before?

i wish i could find them. I think 16 oz is too much for me. it replaces my coffee in the morning. Coffee gives me heartburn. 8 to 12 oz. monsters would be the right size.

Quote Originally Posted by DudeMan View Post
    Raised the price of Monster 16oz to 2 for $4? How much was it before?
    2 for $3 at most convenient stores, and $1.99 for a single. I think its something like $2.29 for a single now.

Quote Originally Posted by idrinkamp View Post
    2 for $3 at most convenient stores, and $1.99 for a single. I think its something like $2.29 for a single now.
    In my area, it's been $2.29 for quite some time. We just got them at 2 for $4 yesterday on sale. All energy drinks except Rip-It are over the $2 price point. Alas...

In the NY makert they are used for the bars and clubs to compete with Red Bull.

I like the go fast lite 8oz cause highley carbonated drinks really bother my gasteritous; one time I drank a full throttle and it was like horrible on my stomach