Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Got the Dewmocracy tags in Kroger today!

Today after I got done working the back stock at Kroger in Erlanger, KY today, I had to put up the new tags for the sale price changes, at the bottom of my stack were the new Dewmocracy flavors, 12 packs and 20 ounce. That means they should be in soon.

Woohoo, hope to try them out soon.

They had them at the plant 2 weeks ago, i got to sample them all, supernova is too sweet, revolution and voltage are awesome. Revolution is the best.

We've had the tags in our store for 3 weeks now, but no product. Too bad...Pepsi products were 3/$8.88 ($2.96 each) this past week. They might have sold better.
    Keep me posted about any Sparkling MISTICs!!!

Last week and this week no sale, but the week before, 4 for $10.

I envy Jason..we just got to sample the orange sierra mist last wednesday..bah..the mountain dews probably wont come out for another few weeks in my area. Tags are usually printed up well before they come out tho...new flavors that is.

Well, we got Sierra Mist Orange last week and we are just now getting the tags in Krogers.

So, they are going to bring out all three flavors? I thought we were going to vote on the one we wanted, and whichever won would be released, with the other 2 being forgotten.

No, the plan is to bring out all three flavors for the summer, and then the one that's voted the most popular will stick around.

We have a dewmocracy debate coming to our warehouse this wednesday from staff members, one representing each flavor haha..this is so corny but ah well..cant wait to try them.