Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default May 2008 Big lots

Not much new. Got some 8oz Monster assualts for 50 cents and a 24oz Talon for 1$. Cool since we don't have Talon around here.
    banned

yeah same here, talon was a pretty good ed. we also had jones energy, but i wasn't a big fan
    I'm an acquired taste, if you don't like me acquire some taste

not much new here either just the monster assault 8-oz 4-packs. Their so cute arent they

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfDiamonds View Post
    not much new here either just the monster assault 8-oz 4-packs. Their so cute arent they
    hahahahaha

Is there a big lotts close to me? Phildelphia Pa 19147

i dont know if you already checked, but i decided to help you out and checked the store locator. there were a couple within 12-13 miles of that area

yeah i got a 4 pack of 8 ounce monster assault for 2$ and 24 ounce Talon for 1$

Thanks IP i'll check it out and Acme has good 10 for 10 deals every week I just bought a whole bunch of deit drink for 10 bucks I made a post about in the general section.

just yesterday i saw rockstar pomegranate there

Quote Originally Posted by iPwnd View Post
    just yesterday i saw rockstar pomegranate there
    $10 for 24 cans is a crazy deal, less than 42 cents a can. I probably should have gotten another case since the pomegranate flavor is my favorite.

They also had the RAW (WWE Wrestling) ones for $2.50 a 4 pack but I never did like its citrus flavor. I was really hoping to find the Sugar Free Stacker 2 like I did about 2 weeks ago though, but they had restocked and it was gone.

Big Lots is crazy for energy drinks right now, they have one whole aisle here with nothing but energy drinks (and stuff like gatorade) and most everything is either 60 cents a can or $2.50 a 4 pack.