Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rockstar Juiced Pomegranate Cases

I was wondering that if i sold cases of 24 cans of Rockstar Juiced Pomegranate on eBay do you think people will by them for around $40? Also is it a good flavor and would you buy it for that price? Thanks and sorry if this is off topic at all.

It tastes too much like apple and not enough like pomegranate.

Also, the shipping on 24 cans will be insane.

What are you thinking of doing, picking them up for 10 bucks a case at Big Lots and reselling them?
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

yeah thats exactly what im going to do actually, why? you make it sound like a bad idea..

Default worst case

Worst case is you get stuck and have to drink them all. Not a bad drink but I would not want to drink that many.

Quote Originally Posted by banser View Post
    I was wondering that if i sold cases of 24 cans of Rockstar Juiced Pomegranate on eBay do you think people will by them for around $40? Also is it a good flavor and would you buy it for that price? Thanks and sorry if this is off topic at all.
    banned

Why would a person pay $40 + shipping for a case of a drink they can get for $1.99 at their local store.. or $1 (or less) at their local Big Lots?

yeah, but thats really a longshot considering these cases retail for $47-60 and i will be willing to sell for 35. shipping is only like 15 dollars so not that bad for 24 cans. Plus i am thinking of selling the cases in packs of 3 so 72 cans for $160 with free shipping. Still saving the buyer 30 dollars. I dunno im pretty sure it will work out pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Why would a person pay $40 + shipping for a case of a drink they can get for $1.99 at their local store.. or $1 (or less) at their local Big Lots?
    Well fusion let me give you a lesson in math...24 cans X 2.50(The actual average price of a Rockstar at a convenient store)=$60.00. so me selling it to them for 50 bucks(thats including shipping) is a savings of 10 dollars.

That drink is very accessible anywhere in the US. People are not going to look on ebay for a case of 24 of a average flavor. I can understand if it is something that is very sparce through the country. You are better off going to big lots etc, and buying an assortment of enery drinks and then selling them at a local sporting event etc. Going to be much more trouble than its worth.

it wont work. not worth it
    I'm an acquired taste, if you don't like me acquire some taste