Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Koolaid lowers the buzz.

Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I quit buying Kool-Aid when I saw it was no longer made in the USA. Store brand is just as good.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Well hey, you could always just mix in more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by drpep View Post
    I quit buying Kool-Aid when I saw it was no longer made in the USA. Store brand is just as good.
    Same here. The store brands are just as good.

We never bought the actual Kool-Aid brand that much because it always cost more than the store brand. The off brands were just as good if not better as you all have mentioned, plus they only cost about 10 cents where Kool-Aid cost about 25-30 cents. One of my favorite kool-aid flavors was Kickin Kiwi Lime. Then they quit making it about 7-8 years ago or so. It was pretty disappointing. My new favorite is the green apple flavor. I don't remember what the exact name is, but it's delicious. I don't drink much kool-aid anymore, but when I do, that is the flavor I go for.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvsurge220 View Post
    We never bought the actual Kool-Aid brand that much because it always cost more than the store brand. The off brands were just as good if not better as you all have mentioned, plus they only cost about 10 cents where Kool-Aid cost about 25-30 cents. One of my favorite kool-aid flavors was Kickin Kiwi Lime. Then they quit making it about 7-8 years ago or so. It was pretty disappointing. My new favorite is the green apple flavor. I don't remember what the exact name is, but it's delicious. I don't drink much kool-aid anymore, but when I do, that is the flavor I go for.
    Just about twice a year I get a Koolaid craving. I buy those 32oz?? containers. I like lemonaid,cherry and grape. Yes, I'm old school. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zabe View Post
    Just about twice a year I get a Koolaid craving. I buy those 32oz?? containers. I like lemonaid,cherry and grape. Yes, I'm old school. LOL
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM grape koolaid MMMMMMMMMMMMM I shall have to go to the store because I have a craving for some
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

I remember as a kid my mom making up a batch in the summer time and my brother and I would love to taste the sugar crystals in our teeth.

What a treat.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Grape Kool-Aid was one of my favorites. What I found interesting was the Canadian version was better. Slightly different taste a different shade of purple. Now my favorites are Clover Valley Orange and Flavorite Grape.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvsurge220 View Post
    One of my favorite kool-aid flavors was Kickin Kiwi Lime. Then they quit making it about 7-8 years ago or so.
    I have a sealed box (72 packets if I recall correctly) of it plus maybe another half box... I have tons of old Kool-Aid flavors too like Rock-a-dile Red, Incrediberry, Man-o-mango, Purplesuarus Rex, etc.

I'm a big Kool-Aid nut and have tried most of the store brands and haven't found one that's just as good. I'd just wait for the Kool-Aid to go on sale a stock up, not hard to find them for 10-15 cents a pk.