Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Powershot

Default Powershot

Has anyone tried the NOS Powershot yet??? It has done very well for only the few weeks that we have had it

See them everywhere...some sales guys are giving them away. Taste like s*it. They actually use HFCS which amazed me.

Some say they taste good and other say not so good.....but does it really matter... its just like alcohol, you only taste for a split second

im not a big shot guys i like drinks

They do taste terrible but who's looking for great taste in a 2oz shot? Awesome looking package. Coke has really gotten behind NOS lately and it seems to be gaining space in several local C- stores.

I guess that is why I get a little bitter. When you have a company that works hard to develop a great tasting energy drink that works, but people don't want to try because its not a known brand.

NOS has got to be the fastest growing drink out there, seems like it's selling more and more every day. Wish we had the grape and fruit punch, though.

From my understanding they have given a ton of it away. 90% of the c-store owners I spoke with said that they did not get charged for the initial orders. Also the ones who have paid for it are paying considerably less than 5 hour energy.

DEf. not here...nothing has been given away....NOS is by far our best seller. I sell more of that than any Rockstar or Full Throttle

Quote Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
    DEf. not here...nothing has been given away....NOS is by far our best seller. I sell more of that than any Rockstar or Full Throttle
    Are you talking about the NOS drink or the NOS 2 oz shot ???