Bevboard

Default Canadian Dry Vanilla Cream...

anyone try it? mmm damn good..got a pic but too lazy to upload right now..

I love vanilla cream

They have quite a few flavors, I am surprised they made it down your way. They are bottled in southern NJ, and sold there, the Philadelphia area, a small part of eastern MD and Delaware.

off the top of my head, these are the flavors.

Black Cherry
    Peach
    Island Lime
    Wild Cherry
    Pineapple
    Vanilla Cream

Default same

Good grief, I'd like to try some of those other Canada Dry flavors. I love Canada Dry ginger ale.

I've got some A&W Creme Soda in the fridge right now. Love to try Canada Dry's, but I've never seen anything down here in Kentucky other than the Ginger Ale.

DP

The only Canada Dry that is in Oklahoma City is plain old ginger ale. I am not saying that the different varieties would or would not sell but it would interesting to try them. Are the flavors based on gingerale with flavoring or are they just flavored as say an orange/grape/ strawberry flavored?
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

No, they are standard fruit flavor and cream sodas. There was a lemon ginger ale, but I think that disappeared about eight years ago.

Here's they only picture of them I have:

On the second row, you see Wild Cherry on the far left, and Vanilla Cream is the third one. Rock Creek is a fruit flavored soda line from Canada Dry Potomac, and is available in most of central Maryland, and has managed to find its' way over here as well, in some areas.

The top left soda is Pennsylvania Dutch orange cream, from the same people who make the birch beer.

Welcome to PA Dutch! Homepage

The vanilla cream one is delicious I wouldn't mind trying their other varieties.

Default Vanilla Cream

Back in the day I used to find Schweppes Cream Soda (clear)..but alas no more.
    I am in NY..Hudson Valley.....I would love to find Canada Dry Cream Soda...but no luck so far.
    Best when I have found around here is Manhattan Special.

Id anyone know where I can find the Canada Dry...even mail order....give a yell.