Bevboard

Default New Spike Orange Gold!!

I recently found a new flavor of Spike and it is called Orange Gold! It still has a great taste and to me it tastes alot like Sunkist or orange Fanta but still no sugars, carbs, or calories. The berry one was my favorite until this one came out. I think Spike is only in 7-11 stores, or that is what my friend said. It says to only drink one a day but I drink 2-4 depending on how tired I am, just not one right after the other. Anyone know when the 16 oz Spikes are going to come out?

Quote Originally Posted by ctdummy View Post
    I recently found a new flavor of Spike and it is called Orange Gold! It still has a great taste and to me it tastes alot like Sunkist or orange Fanta but still no sugars, carbs, or calories. The berry one was my favorite until this one came out. I think Spike is only in 7-11 stores, or that is what my friend said. It says to only drink one a day but I drink 2-4 depending on how tired I am, just not one right after the other. Anyone know when the 16 oz Spikes are going to come out?

They are out. Ask your local distributor or 7-11 to start carrying them . I also like the Orange. Great stuff.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Ya I found them online in the berry and the orange. Last night we were at a party and tried Bacardi with the Orange Gold Spike. Dangerously tastey! I'll probably order the 16 oz because the formula is a bit different and a little safer to drink more in one day. I will bug 7-11 about ordering the Shotgun though.