Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DPSG and Hydrive

So do you think this is good for Hydrive? I'd say so and i'm glad of it. I think the Hydrive line up is pretty unique in that it is an "energy water" that actually is on par with most energy drinks. Getting wider distribution will be good for them. I'd choose Hydrive any day or DPSG's new Venom drinks which are lame RB clones and just all about the packaging.
    banned

I would love to see Hydrive in my local market. I really enjoyed all of their drinks. I think Venom needs to be taken off the market, or reformulated.

Hydrive is one of my favorite drinks.

THe casaba lime flavor is just great and it's made with vermont spring water!

My source in DPSG says they are asking for equity in all new brands moving into their system. Guess the losss of brands like Glaceau, Fuse and perhaps Monster are serious body blows. After years of them doing it to small distributors they get a dose of that bad medicine. Karma?

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkaddict View Post
    I would love to see Hydrive in my local market. I really enjoyed all of their drinks. I think Venom needs to be taken off the market, or reformulated.
    Venom is an easy sell and is moving wherever I place it. I'm receiving positive feedback and there is already talk of line extensions!!

Quote Originally Posted by reset man View Post
    Venom is an easy sell and is moving wherever I place it. I'm receiving positive feedback and there is already talk of line extensions!!
    I guess for the average person that does not drink a diffrent flavor a day. Venom is really eye catchy, and I would buy it just for the packaging if I were a normal consumer. The regular version was much better then the diet, but if people are paying the money. Then my opinon does not count.

Hmm. I tried a Hydrive a while back and thought it was pretty nasty. What flavor do you guys like? Is it possible that I just tried the nasty flavor?
    Always remember: "Goatse Loves You"

Default The new Hydrive S

Is one of the better flavors I think.
    banned

totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by emptyfree View Post
    Hmm. I tried a Hydrive a while back and thought it was pretty nasty. What flavor do you guys like? Is it possible that I just tried the nasty flavor?
    They used to have a dragonfruit flavor. I heard it was pretty nasty. And I believe they have discontinued that flavor.

My Favorite was the Hydrive V, citrus blast.