Bevboard

Default Jones Pure Cane Cola?

Has anyone seen this in any stores? We got a coupon in our sunday paper a few weeks back and I've yet to find it anywhere....have seen the other flavors but not the Cola...looking for bottles or cans...in the Washington DC area
    thanks

I'm seeing 8pk. and 12pk. cans of Cane Cola in WalMart and KMart in New York State. If I remember correctly 8pks. in WalMart are $2.50 and 12pks. in KMart are $3.99

Two places in the extended DC metro area that I've bought it are the Food Lion in Upper Marlboro and the Harris Teeter in Columbia. Haven't seen it at Giant/Safeway/Superfresh yet.
    With thousands of sodas available for the choosing, why drink just one or two?

awesome thanks...i'll check the kmart on the way home (PG county-so who knows if their stock is up to date) and if no luck, try the new Harris Teeter in DC

Food Lion or Bloom would be my suggestions.

Speaking of Harris Teeter, I noticed they are building a store in Montgomery County.

Doubtful if a coupon would do you any good there, but I saw them at my local Sam's Club yesterday. 12 Pack glass for $9.62. Since it was in glass, I bought a 12pack, I think it's pretty good actually. The only other Jones soda I've really tried before was the root beer.
    -Andy
    Last edited by Android; 08-20-2008 at 04:02 PM.
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!