Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash

Is back! yay! ::::drinkin some Sierra Mist Free Cranberry splash:::::

Wuh?!?!!!!

Its back with Family Guy promotional packaging!

3x4s ahhhhh

I think were the lone holdout for 3x4's which is fine with me, I don't like handling the fridgepacks.

hmm my 2liter of SMF:CS didnt have anything about family guy!

Quote Originally Posted by pepsipimp View Post
    I think were the lone holdout for 3x4's which is fine with me, I don't like handling the fridgepacks.

12 packs are going to be a thing of the past from what I have been told. Supposedly going to be a 4 pk, an 8 pk, or an 18cube/20pk slab for can options due to costs.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

this is sad news of sorts because i was really hoping for some holiday spice this year. although cranberry splash is pretty tasty.
    Join the fight to bring the Fully Loaded Citrus Soda back to store shelves!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-...20225161394713

Quote Originally Posted by the saint View Post
    12 packs are going to be a thing of the past from what I have been told. Supposedly going to be a 4 pk, an 8 pk, or an 18cube/20pk slab for can options due to costs.
    Maybe I have not been paying attention but I saw in my parents kitchen a shrink wrapped 8 pack of Pepsi 12oz bottles. I have never seen these before.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

8 pack 12 oz bottles in plastic are taking over the 12 pack 12 oz bottles(which are quite successful mind you) due to I believe coke's success with their 8pk 12 oz bottles(doesn't help coke always had sales ads including free 8pk 12 oz packages). We had the same package before but it was a mess when there were breakages(and there were a lot because the package was cheaply put together) and there wasn't any reliable repackaging material so we lost more money then we gained. Now these 8 packs we have are in plastic and are durable as heck. I love em actually and they fit great on shelves..only problem being is they threw it out there so quickly without warning.

Saint: Interesting rumor there..never heard that yet and I doubt it will follow through YET but I could see that being something possibly down the line but the 5/10 sales and 4/11 or 4/10 sell far too well. Also 12 packs are much easier to carry for everyday folks as is. I doubt 4 packs or 8 packs would move units...too small and 18/20 packs like I said too big.

Pepsiblue: It is just on the 12 packs as far as I can tell now.