Bevboard


Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4

    Default Looking for Organic Bottlers in the Midwest

    Looking for organic hot fill bottlers in the midwest. Is there a listing of all organic bottlers/co-packers?

    Thx

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tea Lover View Post
    Looking for organic hot fill bottlers in the midwest. Is there a listing of all organic bottlers/co-packers?

    Thx
    Like a bottler that only uses organic ingredients in their bottles? Cause I'm pretty sure any bottler can bottle anything.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chicago,IL
    Posts
    4,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meetingpeopleiseasy View Post
    Like a bottler that only uses organic ingredients in their bottles? Cause I'm pretty sure any bottler can bottle anything.
    I'm guessing that the bottling equipment and the bottles are cleaned/maintained with organic cleaning agents???
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4

    Default

    No, they have to be certified organic and follow organic rules set by the USDA.

    What about a list of just hot fill packers.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tea Lover View Post
    No, they have to be certified organic and follow organic rules set by the USDA.

    What about a list of just hot fill packers.
    I'm confused to the people who come this board, have none of you ever heard of Google? I mean really. I found this in like 4 ****ing seconds.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •