Bevboard


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    18

    Default Hansen Natural (Monster Energy) Mid Quarter Update - December 16th 2008

    Hi, for those interested: I did a little write-up (click link at the bottom) on last week's conference call by Hansen Natural, parent of Monster Energy. Best, Jay


    "Hansen Natural Mid Quarter Update - December 16th 2008
    December 17, 2008 · No Comments"

    "This is an overview of the key remarks made during Hansen Natural’s (HANS) Mid Quarter Business Update on December 16th 2008, right after Rodney Sacks (CEO) and Hilton Schlosberg (CFO) rang the NASDAQ closing bell. The call is archived here, and was accompanied by a slide presentation...." >> CONTINUED >>


    Hansen Natural Mid Quarter Update - December 16th 2008 «

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Thanks for the link. Very informative!! Kudo's!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kemah, Texas
    Posts
    538

    Default so how about hitman

    I'd love to see some figures on how Hitman is doing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay01 View Post
    Hi, for those interested: I did a little write-up (click link at the bottom) on last week's conference call by Hansen Natural, parent of Monster Energy. Best, Jay


    "Hansen Natural Mid Quarter Update - December 16th 2008
    December 17, 2008 · No Comments"

    "This is an overview of the key remarks made during Hansen Natural’s (HANS) Mid Quarter Business Update on December 16th 2008, right after Rodney Sacks (CEO) and Hilton Schlosberg (CFO) rang the NASDAQ closing bell. The call is archived here, and was accompanied by a slide presentation...." >> CONTINUED >>


    Hansen Natural Mid Quarter Update - December 16th 2008 «
    banned

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Great slide right here:



    Red is Coke, Green is AB, Yellow is Indie

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Just because it sicks out like a sore thumb..... the north part of Alabama is a family run bottler out of Huntsville and Decatur, and they were offered the rights to it, but did not want it. They are old school and out dated, and thats being kind. The west part of Bama is a the bottler out of Meridian and they declined it as well.
    s well[/LIST]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BhamCokeman View Post
    Just because it sicks out like a sore thumb..... the north part of Alabama is a family run bottler out of Huntsville and Decatur, and they were offered the rights to it, but did not want it. They are old school and out dated, and thats being kind. The west part of Bama is a the bottler out of Meridian and they declined it as well.
    s well[/LIST]
    Yeah, Huntsville Coke/Big Springs is really weird...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    212

    Default

    They are not alone. I am aware of at least two other Coke independant bottlers who rejected Monster. Both Coca Cola of Northern New England and Lehigh Valley Coke said "no thanks". From what I heard they found Hansens agreement terms to be extremely unreasonable and their negotiation style overly off putting. Both told them to beat it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Sox fan View Post
    They are not alone. I am aware of at least two other Coke independant bottlers who rejected Monster. Both Coca Cola of Northern New England and Lehigh Valley Coke said "no thanks". From what I heard they found Hansens agreement terms to be extremely unreasonable and their negotiation style overly off putting. Both told them to beat it.
    Wouldn't really matter to me, I don't think they understand what this product could do to their profits!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •