Bevboard


Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kemah, Texas
    Posts
    538

    Default Caffeine Examiners tops of 2008 list

    Best energy products

    Best energy shots

    Best energy drink


    Lets discuss. I have to disagree on a lot of points. Best tasting shot Mini Thin Rush? Not the worst but far from the best. Redline Rush(all Flavors)Hard Core Bullet, Cougar, Rockstar, Monster hitman. All were better. What do you think? I think he was a lot closer on the energy drinks except for the taste category.

    Best coffee drink Frappio Light Latte? Starbucks coffee+energy and Rockstar roasteds are much better.


    What are your top picks for 2008?
    Last edited by scum1; 12-30-2008 at 07:55 PM. Reason: added another link
    banned

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    DFW, TEXAS
    Posts
    589

    Default

    I vote for the Redline 7-Hour peach mango. Started buying at QT in the Dallas area when it came out earlier this year. Tastes good and works well.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kemah, Texas
    Posts
    538

    Default I have not tried it yet

    I have not tried the Peach Mango yet but will have it in my hands soon! I really want to try it since I love mango and Redline does a good job with their flavoring.

    Quote Originally Posted by boodoo View Post
    I vote for the Redline 7-Hour peach mango. Started buying at QT in the Dallas area when it came out earlier this year. Tastes good and works well.
    banned

  4. #4

    Default energy shots

    I have tried a lot of energy shots this past year, and I don't really agree at all with the best buzz/nutrition shot or the best tasting shot. There are a lot of antioxidant shots that fare way better than stay alert when it comes to nutritional and health value.

    When it comes to the best tasting shot, I would have to give it to the new On Go Energy Mandarin Orange or the Spike Orange Gold shot. Both companies have tweaked their formulas and have really set the bar high when it comes to flavor.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6

    Default

    neither have I - and that was the thing with hitman, rockstar and the redlines. I was limited to the 250 I have already reviewed. I LOVE on go strawberry - reminds me of a jamba juice smoothie.
    And I dare you to try the Adina and not fall in lust with it. OK, the starbucks are really tasty - but I'll stand by my frappio - it looks good, tastes great and had me creaming around like the road runner...

    Thanks for the shout out Scum1! you rock!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kemah, Texas
    Posts
    538

    Default Cool

    I figured you might show up lol. I'd love to try the Adina but they have not responded to my emails and I can't find it locally.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigredboots View Post
    neither have I - and that was the thing with hitman, rockstar and the redlines. I was limited to the 250 I have already reviewed. I LOVE on go strawberry - reminds me of a jamba juice smoothie.
    And I dare you to try the Adina and not fall in lust with it. OK, the starbucks are really tasty - but I'll stand by my frappio - it looks good, tastes great and had me creaming around like the road runner...

    Thanks for the shout out Scum1! you rock!
    banned

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scum1 View Post
    I figured you might show up lol. I'd love to try the Adina but they have not responded to my emails and I can't find it locally.
    cause their PR company is the one sending the samples.

    Adina is yummy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •