Bevboard

Default Strange float combos

My youngest daughter was thrilled the other night when she made a float using vanilla ice cream and sunkist orange soda. I started thinking. As a kid at my house we always had 2 things on hand. Dr Pepper and Chocolate ice cream. I made floats using those two most everyday and it is still my favorite float. The taste of the chocolate Dr pepper after the ice cream is gone is great(of course I was always a fan of chocolate sodas from my local drug store fountain but hard to find those now days). So what are the strange float combos you like?
    banned

I like to experiment with an ice cream float every now and then. Although it's not wild by any means, my personal favorite type of float would have to be a rootbeer float. Made of course with H-E-B's Old Fashioned Root Beer.

Default I't has me thinking

Maybe I need to do some research. I have some ice cream and a good selection of sodas at the house. Anyone up for a mountain dew and strawberry ice cream float or a cherry coke zero and chocolate ice cream? This could be fun.
    banned

How about Cream Soda splashed on Strawberry ice cream?
    Or
    "Blue Balls" float.......Berry (blueberry) soda pop splashed over
    NY Cheese Cake ice cream.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Strawberry Lambic & vanilla ice cream.

Here in Michigan, Faygo has always been a float staple. Whether you enjoy Redpop (strawberry) or Rock 'N' Rye (my favorite), or the traditional Cola or Root Beer, they were always popular. I also liked Black Cherry floats.

We would also do Sunkist floats -- creamsicles, anyone?