Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Bull Cola

Default Red Bull Cola

I see they have a new cola out, any info on this?

It's supposedly not an energy drink. Just a plain cola.

Was talked about in this thread:

http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/bevbo...mply-cola.html

-Andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

I tried to get some pre-samples. But they are not releasing any till the big release in Vegas this summer. No invite was given either...

here is the reply I got.

We appreciate your kind words and ongoing support. I wish that I could send you some samples in advance, but unfortunately I'm unable to do that. Our Red Bull Cola will be coming out this summer, debuting in Las Vegas, and we are super stoked! Until then, I don't have anything to offer other than an awesome Red Bull Energy Drink.

Default Red Bull Cola

Haven't had it yet. I've heard it's nasty.

Default I think it is ok

It is different. I only had one can and it and you really can't compare it to coke or pepsi. It is a totally different kind of product. It is not an energy drink or even a strong cola. I suggest if you want an energy cola you try the one coming out from King 888. King 888 super cola is more like a traditional cola.
    banned

Yeah I just tried it and reviewed it and was not impressed. Definitely not an energy cola, but an all natural cola. Pretty poor taste in my opinion,

It's OK. Its big thing is that it's a "natural" cola. Caffeinated by coffee beans. I think it's sweetened by cane sugar. Probably means we won't get a diet Red Bull cola.

The taste reminds me of the Whole Foods brand cola. It tastes very sweet to me... but then again, I'm used to the taste of Diet Coke and the like, so maybe I'm not the best judge...
    I found it at the Jewel in Chicago near my house. It was sold in Red Bull sized containers for $1.29, and a larger size (16oz?) for $1.69.
    Always remember: "Goatse Loves You"

They might of had better sales if it was a energy cola. Most of my customers say they don't like it. People buy it to a.try it and b. thinking it has energy in it.

I thought it was way too sweet. Don't see it doing well in the US. But I said that back in 97 when samples came to my bar.....lol..... still can't understand why anyone drinks that stuff.

i think it tastes just like howling monkey's energy cola. and i do consider it an energy drink, it has caffeine and other exotic (if a little strange) ingredients. and it doesn't taste too bad if it's fresh and ice cold.