Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Kronik energy is almost dead...ha.

Kronik energy, the once 'self imposed' rebel in the enery drink market, is almost dead..it's too bad that the ceo/owner mike mcneil is still too proud and boastful, that he is the cause of the failure of the once 'player' in the industry. Mcneil is the most arrogant and sometimes rat like ego driven idiot that comes from a small midwest town, and tastes the good life without even being tuned into what got him there inthe first place.
    Beware of such serpents, as many companies have this type of leader....lets say goodbye to kronik energy.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .........

They never were a "player" to begin with.
    "It's not my job to say what doesn't sell. My job is distribution!"

Los Angeles Market Unit (LAMU)

My question is, who are you? Former employee? DSD who lost distribution to a competitor? You obviously have a grudge against this company.

Why do you say the brand is dead?

Why is the "WHO I AM" important in the fact that Kronik Enrgy was run into the ground by an idiot? Why is "DSD", "Employee", etc, a driving force in an established truth? The answers to those questions are NO...Past Employee.. No past DSD distributor. The Grudge? Hmmmmmmmmmmm??????? Maybe someone in Canada needs to Smell the Coffee.....Hmmmmmmmm.......

Default See the truth....Will You????

See the Truth....I think even in Canada you can see, and smell something thats rotten to the core.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who you are is not important. I was just curious.

So why is the brand dead according to you? They obviosuly still have a few chain listings. Maybe we can all learn a lesson here

I always liked their concept and marketing. I only ordered the Original and Entourage off their web site once. Really liked both.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Hunting View Post
    Why is the "WHO I AM" important in the fact that Kronik Enrgy was run into the ground by an idiot? Why is "DSD", "Employee", etc, a driving force in an established truth? The answers to those questions are NO...Past Employee.. No past DSD distributor. The Grudge? Hmmmmmmmmmmm??????? Maybe someone in Canada needs to Smell the Coffee.....Hmmmmmmmm.......
    I'll tell you why it is important who you are, what you do, and what your relationship to Kronik is in general. Your motives come into question by your strong feelings about a brand and its imminent demise(according to you). Why would someone that is a an impartial bystander have such strong language about someones personality traits, business acumen, and leadership style.
    You use words to describe him that in no way can have a positive connotation: ...rat like ego, idiot, serpent, etc. You even go so far as denigrate his geographical location upbringing. All the while saying it with a smug grin on your face as expressed by your somewhat evil laugh at the end of the first posting.....yeah, you are unbiased!!!!!!
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

I have looked at previous post by you and you seem to have some affection for the brand in all of them, however, your disdain for Mr. McNeil is obvious. One thing that strikes me is that you never talk about Patrick Ritchie or Brian Robinson. Both listed as co-owners of the CFD LLC. Why not?
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Greg, Greg, Greg....One must not spend too much time on the "Why" in the disdain for a certain owner or co-owner of a company as you have mentioned prior. Greg, to establish a "truth" such as, lets say, the "truth" that sugar is sweet. Most have accepted the "Sweet taste that is indeed Sugar" but only through trial. I am excited that you have "studied" my past posts, and have indeed found a certain texture to them and centered to the "Serpent". I have not hid that at all. My truth in exposing a "Gypsy" such as he is, is only to do the what I can for those interested in the "Sweet" truth........

Who really cares how many degrees one has, don't people in general want to be involved on either end with the truth? The consumer is lied to enough, why must that be how business is done, over and over??????

Good luck in Florida. As for the two other people you listed, I have heard f them yet, have only heard "Good" about the two.....As for Mr. Mcneil ha ha ,,, very very very Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....You know of course.. You wouldn't be in a defensive mode if you didn't.... Good Luck son....

LOL...

You still haven't told us why you think the brand is dead?