Bevboard

Default Sneaky Starbucks!

I got a mystery package from Starbucks PR group yesterday, and they have a new flavor for the Starbucks + Energy. Cinnamon Dulce. I was not aware this was coming out, but the materials said it is to be released in February. I personally enjoyed this flavor. Hell, I enjoyed all the Starbucks drinks. But that is just me..

Review here.

Default Awesome

I just reviewed this yesterday and to me it is the best flavor yet. I'm going out tomorrow so I can try it hot from an actual starbucks store. This stuff is like dessert in a can. I rated it as the best coffee energy I have ever tasted.
    banned

I am torn, I like the regular one as much as the dulce. It is definitely one of the top coffee drinks on the market. I have had the coffee shop version before. It was not bad that I can remember, but I prefer the cold coffee drinks like frappachinos. Maybe that is why I am such an energy drink lover. I wish they came out with special holiday version of the eggnog or gingerbread. Those are my favorites from the hot brew.

I got the nice "PR package" from Starbucks as well with the 4 flavors. The interesting aspect for me was that I really don't like coffee, so tasting these things was somewhat of a challenge.

Overall, they weren't too bad, but probably because they were so full of creaminess vs. straight-up coffee that it softened the blow. I wasn't too much a fan of the new Cinnamon Dulce flavor... tended to like the Mocha and original Coffee. I noted that you could taste some artificial sweetener in both Vanilla and Dulce.

Default Great photo as usual

Tannerman I loved the photo. I always take my own photos 99% of the time unless it is a prelim package or just too banged up. Yours are much more artistic!
    banned

As usual Starbucks nails it on flavor. Now if they could only work on there pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by scum1 View Post
    Tannerman I loved the photo. I always take my own photos 99% of the time unless it is a prelim package or just too banged up. Yours are much more artistic!
    Thanks scum1, I appreciate it. It gets a little more challenging to shoot outside photos here in Chicago during the winter, as you can tell

We been selling it for a month now. It seems to be doing well. I don't drink any energy drinks at all but where I sell it I see it moving.
    "It's not my job to say what doesn't sell. My job is distribution!"

Los Angeles Market Unit (LAMU)

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Man View Post
    We been selling it for a month now. It seems to be doing well. I don't drink any energy drinks at all but where I sell it I see it moving.
    It will be interesting to see if it sells as well down the road.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba