Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone know where I can locate Mountain Dew in glass bottles in the Chicago area? The bottle size isn't important. I just crave the Dew in glass!

no. west jefferson, north carolina is the only place you can purchase it in glass bottles. from what i understand, anyway.
    woot woot

you are correct run, i went to west jefferson last month and the people there told me the only place besides their warehouse you could get them was a couple of counties that bordered WJ. Cases of 24 were 14.50 each plus tax I bought 5 cases 4 Dr Pepper and 1 Cheerwine and it was just a tad under 78.00 total. Good luck on your bottled mt dew search.

Correct me again if I am wrong but I think they still make dew in the 10 oz fat deli bottles.
    I\'m a pepper, your a pepper, wouldn\'t you like to be a pepper too!

Retro Soda is out of Chicago and they carry it http://www.retrosoda.com/

www.beveragesdirect.com They are in Chicago. Look up their number on the site, maybe they will let you pickup.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Originally posted by Alan11:

Correct me again if I am wrong but I think they still make dew in the 10 oz fat deli bottles.
    I think if I go to the little mom & pop drug stores out where I live they sell Pepsi Products in the little glass bottles. It seems that only the little drug stores do it out here, though.
    Anita

DP West Jefferson has distribution in several counties in NW North Carolina, but they have Mountain Dew "rights" in Watauga Co. (Boone), Alleghany (Sparta) and right here in lovely Ashe Co. (WJ).

The independent Pepsi bottler in Hickory, NC occasionally buys MD in 6-pack bottles from DP WJ and you can find them in parts of western NC, along I-40.

I have also seen longneck MD's in parts of Tennessee close to NC (Mountain City).
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

I am also looking for glass bottled mountain dew. The bottler in North Carolina can't ship the mountain dew out west due to a lawsuit between Pepsi and the state of California. I am looking for someone in the West Jefferson area (anywhere that glass bottled mountain dew is available) to ship me 2-3 cases. I'll pay everything plus extra for the inconvenience.

We have MD 12oz glass here in central Missouri along with Sun Drop and Cheerwine.
    banned

hello all

live in connecticut and looking for glass bottles of mountain dew. Cant seem to find it online anywhere. anyone able to help?