Bevboard


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Westerville Ohio, Las Vegas, Florida !!!
    Posts
    649

    Default BooKoo --- What happend ?

    A long time ago I was told BooKoo was going to be the next big thing and growing like crazy. I asked a simple question, "Who is going to buy a BooKoo and why?" The responses I received were not friendly but now I would like to know what happend? The last time I checked the stock was selling for less than a penny.

    The other question I have is who is putting real money behind this brand anymore? Who has money to burn?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida, United States
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SumPoosieCat View Post
    A long time ago I was told BooKoo was going to be the next big thing and growing like crazy. I asked a simple question, "Who is going to buy a BooKoo and why?" The responses I received were not friendly but now I would like to know what happend? The last time I checked the stock was selling for less than a penny.

    The other question I have is who is putting real money behind this brand anymore? Who has money to burn?
    I , unfortunately, think I defended the brand!!! WOW, I was worng. I also thought that the anitoxidant drink "Purple" had legs....It's stock is on the pink sheets now at $.05 as of this posting. I almost bought a ton of it when it was at $.55 and then thought I was a Dumba$$ because it went as high as $3.24.Now I have guys from Purple asking me for jobs!!!!
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Westerville Ohio, Las Vegas, Florida !!!
    Posts
    649

    Default I want to know...

    who is this for? I saw BooKoo hit the market and thought to myself "Who is this for?". It does not surprise me that BooKoo has hit rock bottom. To be honest I feel the same way about Hitman Energy Shot... who is this for? Is anyone over 20 going to buy Hitman? Is a single female on the planet going to buy one? How much money does a 14 year old have to spend on Hitman. BooKoo= Hitman ?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SumPoosieCat View Post
    who is this for? I saw BooKoo hit the market and thought to myself "Who is this for?". It does not surprise me that BooKoo has hit rock bottom. To be honest I feel the same way about Hitman Energy Shot... who is this for? Is anyone over 20 going to buy Hitman? Is a single female on the planet going to buy one? How much money does a 14 year old have to spend on Hitman. BooKoo= Hitman ?
    You really seem to have a grudge with Hitman (Monster), why, did they steal some of your distribution, did the turn you down in some other way? You can say the same thing about most every other shot out there about its demographic, do you think many older folks are running out to buy NOS Powershot or the RockStar shot, probably not, but I can promise you that there are far more 20+ folks buying these shots that you will ever admit.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Westerville Ohio, Las Vegas, Florida !!!
    Posts
    649

    Default Who me ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jetset View Post
    You really seem to have a grudge with Hitman (Monster), why, did they steal some of your distribution, did the turn you down in some other way? You can say the same thing about most every other shot out there about its demographic, do you think many older folks are running out to buy NOS Powershot or the RockStar shot, probably not, but I can promise you that there are far more 20+ folks buying these shots that you will ever admit.
    LOL... I have no grudge. But you didn't answer the question... who is this for? Naming a drink after a lawless killer is a strange choice but who does this appeal to? I see some people buying NOS but Rockstar and Hitman don't move much at all. These energy shots are a fad just like beanie babies.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SumPoosieCat View Post
    LOL... I have no grudge. But you didn't answer the question... who is this for? Naming a drink after a lawless killer is a strange choice but who does this appeal to? I see some people buying NOS but Rockstar and Hitman don't move much at all. These energy shots are a fad just like beanie babies.
    First, are you 100% sure that the shot was named after a 'lawless killer' or is this just an assumption based on packaging. Who is to say that it isn't a play on words to tie together the fact that it is a SHOT and that the products gives you a rush/hit of energy? Around here, I have spoken to several store owners who sell several of the shots mentioned and I am told that they have a hard time keeping things stocked. And to answer your question about who it appeals to, I would say that Hitman is targetting the same demographic as the rest of their products; the X-Gamer, the non-conformist who is looking for something that lets them express themselves rather than drinking another "Me Too" product.

    And to question who a product is for is rather straight forward coming from an individual with a product named Sum Poosie....
    Last edited by jetset; 02-06-2009 at 12:44 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chicago,IL
    Posts
    4,552

    Default

    My two cents.
    I rather like the name.
    From what I hear, SumPoosieCat is doing
    very well. It has gotten good reviews on this
    board.
    Last edited by Mr Zabe; 02-06-2009 at 08:28 PM.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Posts
    114

    Default

    I think that everyone posting here has some sort of ties to the products they give good ratings too, except the Bevnet review. The people who post, "Hitman is great" more than likely have something tied to Hitman. Same with Sum Poosie. However I'll say that energy drinks are a subfraction of carbonated drinks and that Mountain Dew was the origional energy drink. I don't care what anyone says.

    DO NOT BUY STOCKS BECAUSE THE COMPANY OR PRODUCT NAME SOUNDS KOOL OR YOU LIKE A BEVERAGE. YOU WILL END UP IN THE POOR HOUSE.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kemah, Texas
    Posts
    538

    Default Some yes others no

    SumPoosieCat is the man behind the drink and maybe a few others have direct ties. Most of the people who say "Hitman is great" have no ties at all. I don't think I have ever seen SumPoosieCat say his drink is the best or anything. I know a lot of people here are in the industry and I know what product they are tied to. They never pimp their own product though. I might say I like a drink but I have no ties. I am just a reviewer who has a site and makes zero dollars with no ads. People have opinions and share them. I have even seen people say a competitors drink is good. I have seen new members show up doing what you say but they are ignored or pointed out right away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Prickett View Post
    I think that everyone posting here has some sort of ties to the products they give good ratings too, except the Bevnet review. The people who post, "Hitman is great" more than likely have something tied to Hitman. Same with Sum Poosie. However I'll say that energy drinks are a subfraction of carbonated drinks and that Mountain Dew was the origional energy drink. I don't care what anyone says.

    DO NOT BUY STOCKS BECAUSE THE COMPANY OR PRODUCT NAME SOUNDS KOOL OR YOU LIKE A BEVERAGE. YOU WILL END UP IN THE POOR HOUSE.
    banned

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida, United States
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Prickett View Post

    DO NOT BUY STOCKS BECAUSE THE COMPANY OR PRODUCT NAME SOUNDS KOOL OR YOU LIKE A BEVERAGE. YOU WILL END UP IN THE POOR HOUSE.
    I thought Yahoo was a cool name, I think Google is a fun name, I like the name Mtn Dew. Apple is an offbeat but cool name,
    I like Miler Lite, I like GE products, I use Gillette products.....man, what are you talking about.....The #1 principle of stock buying is believing in the products and the brands! Why would I buy Home Depot stock if I always shopped at Loews's?
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •