Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Bull shots

Default Red Bull shots

Bevnet is reporting that Red Bull is coming out with their own shot in '09. Too little too late? Is there really room for another energy shot? How much counter space is really out there?

BevNET.com - Red Bull to introduce an energy shot in 2009

Default Yes there is room

Its redbull! There will be room. I just hope it is a good shot and not like the lame Amp shot. Red Bull will get the space at the counter if they need it. I can't wait to try it.
    banned

Quote Originally Posted by scum1 View Post
    Its redbull! There will be room. I just hope it is a good shot and not like the lame Amp shot. Red Bull will get the space at the counter if they need it. I can't wait to try it.
    Not so sure about that.....more and more people are buying other energy drinks besides red bull...just becuase it has the name "Red Bull" does not mean people are going to make room for them

Especially if the cola flops - it seems to be going in that direction.

Wait what? Room for another shot? There are 183750 new energy drinks every day. This is RED BULL energy shot. You will be able to buy it at hardware stores. I'll be able to dream about it and wake up with it under my ****ing pillow.

Redbull does seem to be coming into the game a little late, but I think that room will be made for them at the counter.

Side note: I wonder when people will starting mixing alcohol with energy shots?

Quote Originally Posted by E-Ratings View Post
    Redbull does seem to be coming into the game a little late, but I think that room will be made for them at the counter.

Side note: I wonder when people will starting mixing alcohol with energy shots?
    They'll make room for them just like they have the Cola, then they will ask them to pick them up as well. Just because it says RB on the label doesn't mean it will sell. As sucessful as RB is/was at defining and marketing energy drinks they are a one trick pony at this point until proven otherwise.

And BRO, you're later to that idea than RB was to the Shot game!!!!
    People take their favorite shot into the bar and do it themsleves.
    Last edited by greg; 11-25-2008 at 12:58 PM.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Default I have tried that

Get a big shot glass and mix 1/2 energy shot and 1/2 vodka. Works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    They'll make room for them just like they have the Cola, then they will ask them to pick them up as well. Just because it says RB on the label doesn't mean it will sell. As sucessful as RB is/was at defining and marketing energy drinks they are a one trick pony at this point until proven otherwise.

And BRO, you're later to that idea than RB was to the Shot game!!!!
    People take their favorite shot into the bar and do it themsleves.
    banned

As bad as 8 ounces of Red Bull taste can you imagine what a smaller version will taste like ? I wouldn't drink a Red Bull shot on a bet. They would be better served to come out with a orange flavor.

hmm. well, like vodka/whiskey, people don't do shots because they taste good....
    Always remember: "Goatse Loves You"