Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Look at all the threads pertaining to Vault.

Exactly. Coke still has yet to can their Red flavor, nor have they tried to do limited time flavors like their competitor does. It's only a matter of time until they go back to Mellow Yellow....again.

I've noticed that Vault's shelf space has been shrinking lately. Vault Zero hasn't been in any of the stores in my area since last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by CitrusCola View Post
    I've noticed that Vault's shelf space has been shrinking lately. Vault Zero hasn't been in any of the stores in my area since last summer.
    Vault here is roughly 50 cents a bottle cheaper than Mtn Dew and coke still can't sell it before it goes out of date.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewman1979 View Post
    Exactly. Coke still has yet to can their Red flavor, nor have they tried to do limited time flavors like their competitor does. It's only a matter of time until they go back to Mellow Yellow....again.
    They have canned their "red flavor" (Red Blitz), if you actually read the "VAULT threads" you'd see that Red Blitz has been in 6pk cans for atleast two years, and been in 12pk's for a good while.

VAULT Zero hasn't been doing as well as other VAULT brands but Coke is still very dedicated to doing what they can to make the brand last.

Cool

personally, i don't drink dew or vault...

but i think "surge" was a better name.

Vault and Red Blitz still have a pretty good presence around here, and I still drink it once in a while. It's a much better product than Mello Yello as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by amyers View Post
    They have canned their "red flavor" (Red Blitz), if you actually read the "VAULT threads" you'd see that Red Blitz has been in 6pk cans for atleast two years, and been in 12pk's for a good while.

VAULT Zero hasn't been doing as well as other VAULT brands but Coke is still very dedicated to doing what they can to make the brand last.

That's cute, so they sell it in LIMITED cases. It doesn't sell here, nor will it ever.

But hey...I am sure you like it...so good for you.

vault zero has definitely lost shelf space here in st. louis, but vault and red blitz in cans and 20 oz have not and they actually increased the shelf space at the wal-marts in the area for the 12 pks
    Join the fight to bring the Fully Loaded Citrus Soda back to store shelves!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-...20225161394713

Quote Originally Posted by Chad. View Post
    vault zero has definitely lost shelf space here in st. louis, but vault and red blitz in cans and 20 oz have not and they actually increased the shelf space at the wal-marts in the area for the 12 pks
    Here it is hit and miss for vault zero. Alot of places only carry vault regular. Red blitz is only bottled...and that is not sold everywhere either.

It's pretty common knowledge that Mountain Dew is a powerhouse brand. It's been top 5 for quite a while. I work in a strong Dew area, where coolers have more Dew than Pepsi, displays have full pallet drops of Dew, and so on. These people are loyal Dew drinkers.

Vault will never be as successful as Dew, Pibb Xtra will never be as successful as Dr Pepper. Will Crush be as successful as Fanta? Time will tell.