Bevboard

Default Deep Throat Energy Drinks on a Showtime Reality TV show?

Have you seen the Deep Throat Energy Drink on the Showtime reality TV show called Deeper Throat? You can see me on the show every week too!!!

Default Deep Throat Energy on Showtime!

Deep Throat Energy Drink Featured in Showtime Reality Show Deeper Throat!

Deep Throat® Energy Drink- News, Parties, Pics and more! Buy DTE online.

the thing I dont get is this - you reposted my entire review - which basically trashes not only the packaging and the slimeball re-use of Lovelace, but also why the promotion of the movie is in such poor taste too. Most people would do a little creative use of "... before reposting such negative comments on their official site.

Quote Originally Posted by bigredboots View Post
    the thing I dont get is this - you reposted my entire review - which basically trashes not only the packaging and the slimeball re-use of Lovelace, but also why the promotion of the movie is in such poor taste too. Most people would do a little creative use of "... before reposting such negative comments on their official site.
    I posted your review along with the other reviews to show people that we are honest people. Hey, in the real world.... Not everyone will like the drink because of the name and controversy is a good thing because people are talking about you. If i named it anything else would you write about the Deep Throat Energy Drink a such great length in your review?

Even though you aren't pleased with the name of the drink and the packaging you did said that you liked the taste of Deep Throat.....

If anyone would like to read Big Red Boots review http://deepthroatenergy.com/news/?p=154
    Last edited by Interlandi; 03-10-2009 at 05:38 PM. Reason: forgot something