Bevboard

Default New Monster Hitman Shots

I saw the other day on Monster's website that they have two new line extensions to their Hitman Energy Shooter line - Hitman LoBo & Hitman Sniper. I was curious if anybody has found these out in the market and had any feedback on them.

I know they were given away as samples at Tahoe a few weeks ago, but I called Monster and they told me that they are not in general release yet but should be soon.

They are out in Iowa and Minnesota

Baby Monster Triplets
    Baby Monster Triplets
    March 5, 2009 · No Comments

In addition to the Monster Hitman energy shooter, two additional SKUs will be available , being Lobo and Sniper. During last week’s conference call, Rodney Sacks (CEO) made the following comments regarding Monster Hitman:

“We are continuing with the rollout of Monster Hitman energy shooters in 3 ounce containers. We are in the process of launching two additional shooters in the same size containers. We have been successful in securing a number of retail listings for Hitman… An extensive launch of Hitman through the Coca-Cola bottlers is planned for March and April 2009. Gross sales of Hitman energy shooters in the fourth quarter were $10.9 million.”

<<For picture, click >>
    Baby Monster Triplets «

Categories: distribution · marketing · new products
    Tagged: coca cola, energy shooter, Lobo, Monster Hitman, Sniper

Quote Originally Posted by Jay01 View Post
    Baby Monster Triplets
    Baby Monster Triplets
    March 5, 2009 · No Comments

In addition to the Monster Hitman energy shooter, two additional SKUs will be available , being Lobo and Sniper. During last week’s conference call, Rodney Sacks (CEO) made the following comments regarding Monster Hitman:

“We are continuing with the rollout of Monster Hitman energy shooters in 3 ounce containers. We are in the process of launching two additional shooters in the same size containers. We have been successful in securing a number of retail listings for Hitman… An extensive launch of Hitman through the Coca-Cola bottlers is planned for March and April 2009. Gross sales of Hitman energy shooters in the fourth quarter were $10.9 million.”

<<For picture, click >>
    Baby Monster Triplets «

Categories: distribution · marketing · new products
    Tagged: coca cola, energy shooter, Lobo, Monster Hitman, Sniper
    Good find - thanks!! I will be curious to see how they perform. I actually think that the gross sales in Q4 are pretty encouraging considing that they weren't rolled out until part of the way through Q4.

Can you translate these into flavors? What do they taste like?

Sniper is kind of a fruit punch flavor. Reminds me a little of children's medicine, but in a good way. Lobo I am trying tomorrow. Have reviews up on it.

Is Sniper similar to Mixxd? I wasn't too enamored with Mixxd when I tried it. Would much prefer an M-80 or Khaos flavor in a shot.

No not like Mixxd at all. It's more of a cherry punch. Sniper is quite good and LoBo is excellent