Bevboard

Thread: Pepsi Natural

Default Pepsi Natural

With the release of Pepsi Natural, I thought it would be fun to look through the history of discussion here on BevNET to see how often we talked about this drink. Here are some of the highlights I found:

Incidentally, I was able to track Pepsi Natural down at a local Target here in Chicago. It was actually on sale; picked up a 4-Pack for a little over $3. Frankly, I thought it was pretty good, but it's not really Pepsi. It's a different drink entirely, which I'm fine with. Still tasty, though the nutty/licorice scent throws me off quite a bit.

The bottle is a pretty slick design; very smooth, with an embossed Pepsi logo on top. There's also a unique indentation in the lower back portion that I can't figure out. The logos and product information are attached via clear stickers on the front and back.

Overall, I found the flavor very mellow and smooth, not as edgy or rough as regular HFCS Pepsi. The carbonation is dialed down quite a bit, and it did seem less sweet... almost Coke-like.

Anyone else been able to find this/try this yet?