Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Houston area energy drinks

Looking for some stores in the Houston area with a nice exotic selection of energy drinks.
    Thanks

Try calling Gulf Coast Distributing at 713-645-7600. They carry several and could point you to a retailer in your area.

Default try nerd energy

it's all over the state of Texas and going nationwide quickly...it's memory blend is unbeatable.

Nerd Energy? You are doing a bit...right? I will be in Austin today and Dallas on thurs/fri. Any ideas where one might find this product?

Default sounds interesting

I'd love to try Nerd energy drink. I have not seen it though. Looks interesting and I like the can design. I live in the Clear Lake area of Houston. let me know where I can pick some up and I'll try it.

Talking NERD Energy Drink is the best I've tasted!!

I've tasted NERD energy drink and I must say it is the best one i've tasted so far, and I've probably tasted about 50 different energy drinks. I live in San Antonio TX and they sell it at most gas stations. My boyz and I drink it while gaming keeps us wired and focused, pretty cool effects!!! I'll recommend it.

Tell me a couple of stores that have it in san antonio. I will be there in August for Ozzfest and I want to pick some up.

Quote Originally Posted by knightb01 View Post
    I've tasted NERD energy drink and I must say it is the best one i've tasted so far, and I've probably tasted about 50 different energy drinks. I live in San Antonio TX and they sell it at most gas stations. My boyz and I drink it while gaming keeps us wired and focused, pretty cool effects!!! I'll recommend it.

Default NERD The Focus and Energy Beverage

NERD is absolutely the best tasting energy drink on the market!!!!!! Plus it helps me focus while I'm studying!!!

Why do I get the feeling this thread has been hijacked by a bunch of NERD Employees?
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Default you could be right

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    Why do I get the feeling this thread has been hijacked by a bunch of NERD Employees?

Anyway the best place to find exotic energy drinks in the Houston area is now my garage!
    banned