Bevboard

Default Amp Energy Tradin' Paint

I saw them promoting it during the NASCAR race today. Has anyone seen it? If so, where? Particularly, anyone in the mid-atlantic region (NJ, PA, DE, MD, DC)?

Here's the official site:

Tradin' Paint

and a review over at BevReview:

Review: Amp Energy Tradin' Paint » Orange, Lime, and Berry-flavored Trading Paint Energy Drink from Pepsi & Mountain Dew BevReview.com

I've seen it here and there over in Cecil County, but I don't think PBG in Delaware is carrying it.

As always, thanks for the local hook-up info. I'll check Elkton sometime this week, and I've got a trip to DC coming up later this month (June obv), so plenty of opportunity to explore the 95 corridor between here and there.

I checked the two Elkton 7-11s, no luck (though the one on Elkton Rd does have drank, which I hadn't seen before).

The two places I have seen it are the Sunocos in Rising Sun and Northeast.

Default Found @ High Dairy, Elkton Road/I-95 Exit

Thanks for checking. I hit up about 7 or 8 shops including 7-11, Royal Farms, Walgreens, Food Lion, and some local delis. It finally turned up as I was heading home, at the High Dairy on Elkton Road, right by the Waffle House and I-95 exit.

It arguably tastes like it's supposed to, like a really carbonated version of if you did a "suicide" at a soda fountain--a few fruit flavors mixed together. Interesting enough, but not Amp's best work.

What's funny is that I walked into the 7-11 at 273 & Airport Road today and there it was. I guess they're carrying it over here after all, but this is the first time I've seen it.

I am surprised that you found it at High's.

There's a new Royal Farms at 72 & Old Baltimore Pike, it's pretty impressive. I went in there last week after it opened. Nice store.

Im going to have to keep my eye out for this one. The flavor combination looks interesting...

Tastes like relaunch and elevate mixed together.

Energy Drink Reviews - Amp : Tradin' Paint

Actually found it last month, Lucky's had cases of it.