Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rockstar

Default Rockstar

How's it going for your Pepsi guys so far? Buffalo Rock hated picking it up and wanted nothing of it, but they are getting it out there. We've maintained our space we had for it, and are starting to carry the Rumba line next week.

If we could ever get any in the warehouse I am sure the numbers would look alot better. The sales on it are decent so far but it is on sale to get it out in the stores, I am sure that when it goes to regular price it will do the same as it always has around here. There is a reason it has been tossed around between 6 different distributors in the last 5 or so years, just because Pepsi is the truck it is carried on doesn't mean that people will buy it.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

One of the best things we could have. We are taking all the space that coke lost for the brand and then some. Coke's Nos is going to the unknown shelf with Venom and Lost to name a few. All Full Throttle coolers are being replaced with RockStar coolers. It's a easy 1000 additional cases a week for me alone. Very pleased!
    "It's not my job to say what doesn't sell. My job is distribution!"

Los Angeles Market Unit (LAMU)

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Man View Post
    One of the best things we could have. We are taking all the space that coke lost for the brand and then some. Coke's Nos is going to the unknown shelf with Venom and Lost to name a few. All Full Throttle coolers are being replaced with RockStar coolers. It's a easy 1000 additional cases a week for me alone. Very pleased!
    Well if you tell yourself that enough times maybe you will begin to believe it.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Default The best is in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by the saint View Post
    Well if you tell yourself that enough times maybe you will begin to believe it.
    I don't see the Rockstar brand moving forward. I think their best days are behind them.
    The cool factor is gone IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by SumPoosieCat View Post
    I don't see the Rockstar brand moving forward. I think their best days are behind them.
    The cool factor is gone IMO.

In a related story POOSIE sales are expected to explode in 2009!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Sox fan View Post
    In a related story POOSIE sales are expected to explode in 2009!!
    And I've got some ocean front property in Arizona for yall also. Please do not drink the Rockstar Kool Aid Pepsi guys. Yall are in denial that you have a dying brand, and it kills you that the red guys have one that's off the charts right now. It's funny how some Rockstar guy(s) are in town now, but was not to be found months back. Hmmmm.... sounds like 7 or 8 years ago when we got it. They'll disappear in a month. Monster reps are on top of their game compared to these guys.

Default I agree !

Quote Originally Posted by BhamCokeman View Post
    And I've got some ocean front property in Arizona for yall also. Please do not drink the Rockstar Kool Aid Pepsi guys. Yall are in denial that you have a dying brand, and it kills you that the red guys have one that's off the charts right now. It's funny how some Rockstar guy(s) are in town now, but was not to be found months back. Hmmmm.... sounds like 7 or 8 years ago when we got it. They'll disappear in a month. Monster reps are on top of their game compared to these guys.
    What has Rockstar done to build the BRAND. The Monster guys are on top of things IMO and Rockstar BRANDING is simply lacking at best.

We are still distributing Rockstar in the area of Northeast Iowa and Southwest Wisconsin, because the local Pepsi distributor did not pick it up. Our sales have gone down from when CCE first got Rockstar, but hopefully we will get Monster sooner or later.

We still have it in Eastern Maryland as well (along with Monster).