Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Talking MAJOR DISCOUNT on HEADSHOT ENERGY SHOT

Hello guys, I'm new to this forums site. I'd like to share a little easter egg I found.
    It seems that the makers of Headshot Energy Shot, Impulse One, have had a little screw-up with production of their product. They apparently printed the wrong expiration date on a large percentage of their products, and have majorly discounted the mis-printed shots. To get in on this discount all you have to do is visit http://ineed.headshotenergyshot.com/

Let me know if you use this!
    -Alan

Do I really have to say anything..... energy shots with an expiring date on them going on sale..... lol... do I have to say I told you so ... or should I wait.... this is too good.

Quote Originally Posted by SumPoosieCat View Post
    Do I really have to say anything..... energy shots with an expiring date on them going on sale..... lol... do I have to say I told you so ... or should I wait.... this is too good.
    WOW! Talking about just laying one in your lap!!! That was too easy and you took the high road!!! Good Job. LOL
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

I don't think you understood the original post, it wasn't that they are selling material that has reached it expiration date, it was that the material was produced and the WRONG expiration date - which makes them unable to be issued to their distributors.

Quote Originally Posted by jetset View Post
    I don't think you understood the original post, it wasn't that they are selling material that has reached it expiration date, it was that the material was produced and the WRONG expiration date - which makes them unable to be issued to their distributors.
    IMHO, I would not act on this offer. In my world of beverage-dom,
    fresh dates/expiration dates are my Holy Grail. LOL
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zabe View Post
    IMHO, I would not act on this offer. In my world of beverage-dom,
    fresh dates/expiration dates are my Holy Grail. LOL
    I'm not saying to jump right in either - if you can't get a date right, what else is not correct during this run?!?! I was simpling refuting Sum Poosie's claim that the shots are a fad and they are all heading the way of the dollar store as he pointed out in other threads.

Not exactly what I said jetset. Let me lay some facts down on you. I have a distributor that buys in large volume energy shots that are not selling for .25 cents each and sells them to the dollar stores for .45 If you check out the discount stores you will find more and more energy shots and brands each month.

This is not an expanding category. Sales are dropping and the prices are coming down already and soon most will see this is just a fad. By the way I never said they will all end up in the dollar store.

Now ... back to your post about the wrong expiration date. Lol...never mind ... I think I will pass.....lol.

Not exactly what I said jetset. Let me lay some facts down on you. I have a distributor that buys in large volume energy shots that are not selling for .25 cents each and sells them to the dollar stores for .45 If you check out the discount stores you will find more and more energy shots and brands each month.

This is not an expanding category. Sales are dropping and the prices are coming down already and soon most will see this is just a fad. By the way I never said they will all end up in the dollar store.

Now ... back to your post about the wrong expiration date. Lol...never mind ... I think I will pass.....lol.
    That is the beauty behind an open market, people see others making a profit off of an item so they hop into the channel thinking they can do the same thing and often find out that they can't - leading to items being sold to close out stores. This happens for all types of drinks, not just shots. I would like to know how many functional waters tried to emulate Vitamin Water, how many teas tried to emulate Arizona, the list goes on and on....it just happens to be that the shots are what is 'hot' at this time....but I don't feel that they are "beanie babies" as you so eloquently stated on another thread. Again, I feel that you are kicking yourself for not getting into this arena earlier - and all this insight and critique from somebody who is basically using a gimmick and sex to sell their product.....

Thanks for the headsup, my freind and I are splitting 3 cases $15 each

Wink Lol... huh ?

Quote Originally Posted by jetset View Post
    That is the beauty behind an open market, people see others making a profit off of an item so they hop into the channel thinking they can do the same thing and often find out that they can't - leading to items being sold to close out stores. This happens for all types of drinks, not just shots. I would like to know how many functional waters tried to emulate Vitamin Water, how many teas tried to emulate Arizona, the list goes on and on....it just happens to be that the shots are what is 'hot' at this time....but I don't feel that they are "beanie babies" as you so eloquently stated on another thread. Again, I feel that you are kicking yourself for not getting into this arena earlier - and all this insight and critique from somebody who is basically using a gimmick and sex to sell their product.....
    You have to be kidding me.... I am just using a gimmick and sex ? Never mind that I use a glass container for my product or that I use the most expensive label in the industry or that I use REAL SUGAR to make the very best product I can... never mind all that... I am just using a gimmick and sex. Unreal.... SumPoosie Cat Energy Drink is just too much for you? Have you listened to any rap songs lately ?

If I was just using a gimmick and sex I wouldn't have blended 11 different flavors to come up with the perfect mixer with Alcohol. I would have stuck it in a plastic bottle with a paper label and made it taste like every other energy drink using HFCS. And then I would have produced it a foreign country to save money on production instead of Manufacturing in the US and paying .65 cents a pound for Real Sugar.

No energy drink uses more expensive packaging and none use better ingredients and unlike many I manufacture my product right here in the US. Gimmick and sex.... lol... maybe you haven't seen a godaddy commercial lately. Get out much ?