Bevboard

Default new vitaminwater 10?

Hey does anybody know about what the new flavors (in addition to the 4 already in the market) are?

And how is SmartWater and VitaminEnergy doing in your respective territories?

I have not heard anything about a new V 10 flavor. As far as the other 2... Smartwater sales are through the roof. Vitamin Energy though, we dropped 6 months ago.

In August, four new flavors of vitaminwater10 will hit store shelves in the United States. go-go (mixed berry), revitalize (green tea), mega-c (grape-raspberry) and recoup (peach-mandarin) flavors will be available in 20oz packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by BhamCokeman View Post
    I have not heard anything about a new V 10 flavor. As far as the other 2... Smartwater sales are through the roof. Vitamin Energy though, we dropped 6 months ago.
    Ya know I completely forgot about VitaminEnergy because I haven't seen it around anywhere, it always sold very well when I had it sitting next to redbull, did the numbers just not pan out for coke or did they have a tough time getting it into energy sets after the transition to coke?

I thought it was a good package but authorizations for us were wicked slow, but the few accounts I had it in and positioned next to redbull were multiple cases every week... god I miss having vitaminwater. That was going to buy me a new house, now I just have to fix my back deck I guess lol.

I was in Canada Dry Potomac territory today (part of Honickman, who still has VW in all his territories in the Mid-Atlantic), and found two of the new flavors, mega-c and go-go.