Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Monster Can

Default New Monster Can

It tastes a lot smoother, but still like Monster. The color's off, a little brown. 18.6 oz, skinnier than a standard soda can, and a lot taller. The top has this sliding disc much like a picnic salt shaker, allowing for accident-proof transport (i shook it up and it didn't leak).

Default Monster import

Yes I am looking for one of those. It is called Monster import and is made overseas.
    banned

I am not sure of their strategy with this product, it is basically identical to their current Monster product except it is a bit more mellow and doesn't have the bite - functionals and flavor are basically the same. They are spending extra money to have it made in Holland and then shipped back to the USA just to cannibalize their current sales.

Just arrived in our warehouse (along with a few other new Monster drinks). It hasn't hit the streets yet, so I can't give my impression of it. The can is pretty sharp, though.

Default few other new Monster drinks????

Like? I know there is an apple monster but I thought it was overseas only.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Just arrived in our warehouse (along with a few other new Monster drinks). It hasn't hit the streets yet, so I can't give my impression of it. The can is pretty sharp, though.
    banned

The first is X-Presso Monster, a 6.75oz espresso energy drink designed to compete with Starbucks Doubleshot, as discussed in this letter from the Hansen CEO:

http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...%27_letter.pdf

The others are briefly mentioned on the Wikipedia page:

Monster Energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The line is called Nitrous, and they are carbonated with nitrogen. I don't know anything else about them other than what is posted there.

Default Wow

Now that is a lot of cool info. Just what i needed. Another reason to randomly stop at stores looking for the new monsters. You get the strangest looks from the clerks when you come in look and leave empty handed.
    banned

Quote Originally Posted by scum1 View Post
    Now that is a lot of cool info. Just what i needed. Another reason to randomly stop at stores looking for the new monsters. You get the strangest looks from the clerks when you come in look and leave empty handed.
    yea, i'm always afraid they'll think i stole something.

Default Score and Nitrous

It took 3 tries( and a lot of funny looks from clerks) but I found all the new nitrous drinks and the import. Reviews on my site will be forthcoming over the next 3 or 4 days. O and the Nitrous are carbonated with Nitrous not nitrogen and come in 12 oz cans with screw off lids.
    banned

Someone should correct the Wiki page then. Don't those A&W and Sunkist floats also have some nitrous in them?