Bevboard

Default Bev News Overlap Information

The right hand column on this site has become annoying. This is the column with the flash ad, headlines, industry news and classifieds. It likes to overlap everything. Someone sent me a private message on the bevboard, but I can't read it because the private message list shows up UNDER that column.

This problem exists in both FireFox and IE. Anyone know a way around this design flaw so I can check the private messages?

Bevnet, Rootjack posted this comment on 7/25 and now almost two weeks later I get my first private message in forever and find I cannot read private messages for the same reason.

What's the point of allowing users to send messages if they cannot be read or replied too?

Fix your site.

Default Working on it...

In the meantime you can choose the "vbulletindefault" style (there's a list in the lower left of the page)
    The BevNET Staff

Thanks for fixing the problem. Now I don't have any excuses for slow replies!

Thanks!!! (extra characters needed for message to send)

Default Blog background color.

Hi,
    Could you please tone down the color of the blog so that the type is easier to read.
    The light blue color tone is very feint and hard to read. I have double checked my color levels and contrast levels on my monitor. I'm pretty sure that my settings are in within
    a normal range as per all the other blogs/sites I have visited.

Thank you for all that you do to make this an excellent blog experience.

Mr Zabe
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

We realize there are some unintended consequences from our recent redesign...We're going to be fixing these and upgrading the board to the latest version ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    The BevNET Staff

I do not like the itallics in the message boards. I also agree with Mr. Zabe about the color. Im glad to see your working on it.
    Life is MUCH sweeter on the DEW side!

I agree about the italics, I don't like them either. I searched for a while to see if there was a control panel setting where I could alter that, nope. Or at least, not yet.

For a while this board had a couple of alternate "theme" settings...I think it was a test. Will there be anything like that coming up again? one of the ones tested before I liked actually.

-Andy
    Give me some cane sugar Pepsi in a glass bottle!!

The italics were not intentional...It's a clash of style sheets between the board and the rest of the site. We're going to be upgrading the board, which comes with a different style that's more neutral in color. And we'll make sure that the italics are fixed
    The BevNET Staff