Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Recent soda acquisitions from a trip I just took

Got these on my trip from FL, thru to GA, AL, MS, and LA
    Attached Images Attached Images

Heres the rest
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gotta love the Cheerwine! I don't think I've ever heard of Dr. Wham though.

Where did you pick up the Cheerwine? I drove through Alabama a couple of years ago and the only place I found it was the rest stop vending machine coming in from Tennessee...

BevNET Guest

You can find Cheerwine in the Southeast...Also in SoCal where Real Soda goes.

Quote Originally Posted by skylark68 View Post
    Gotta love the Cheerwine! I don't think I've ever heard of Dr. Wham though.

Where did you pick up the Cheerwine? I drove through Alabama a couple of years ago and the only place I found it was the rest stop vending machine coming in from Tennessee...
    You can find Cheerwine and Sundrop in Athens, Alabama. There's an independent distributor in Madison.

Hey, since you were down this way, you should of stopped by!

Where did you find the Red Creme in the fridge packs? I go over to Mississippi all the time to get these but can't find the cartons anymore. I can only find 2 liters and 20 oz.

Thanks!

Some of my collection: Wonkapete's My Soda Empire Photo Album - MySpace Photos

This is very old information, and may not still be reliable

When I passed through northwestern Arkansas in 2005, I stopped in Paragould and Trumann - I found Red Creme fridge in both, from plant NW, which is New Orleans (Harahan) LA. Maybe you could give them a call and see if they still produce it?

5601 Citrus Blvd, Harahan - (504) 818-7000

Sorry for the long delay -- ive been very very sick for the last few weeks. Anyways Skylark -- I didnt get the Cheerwine in Alabama. That was where I got the Dr.Wham. I found the Cheerwine in Bainbridge, GA.

Hey Wonka, I really wish I had remembered that you lived out that way, I would have loved to see your soda collection and just chat with you for a bit. I wouldnt have minded the Kodak photo opportuniy of me standing with an honest to goodness can of 7up gold. I havent held one since I was a teen. As far as the Red Creme, I've searched high and low for the receipt so I could get you an exact location and have failed at finding it. The only thing I can remember is that it wasnt far from Gulfport, MS heading west on I-10. I also found vanilla creme in 20 oz bottles at a gas station in Diamondhead, MS. Sorry I couldnt be more exact.

We have plenty of The Red Creme here in Wyoming... I dont really see how that helps you LOL but just saying.
    Life is MUCH sweeter on the DEW side!

Yea, I usually find it somewhere around Gulfport but lately haven't had much luck. HOWEVER, I went up to Vicksburg couple weeks ago and there it was! I was able to get a carton. Thanks!